Alpha Questions and Answers

User avatar
Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2864
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:37 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:46 am

Well, it certainly can't hurt, lol I'd be interested to hear results. So if you try evoking be sure to document your experiences.


I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
(images found online)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Fūjin
new here
new here
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:53 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby Fūjin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:46 am

I was hoping someone else already tried it, but will definitely report my results when I get the chance. Hopefully DLM isn't too swamped right now and can get to mine soon lol.



User avatar
CatVictoriam
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:13 pm
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dwarves,griffons
If I could be anything, I would be...: energyblobby
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucilla K.

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby CatVictoriam » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:40 am

It's not really Alpha related, but I saw people talking about character bindings here aswell, so...
Did it ever happen that a character doesn't want to get bound/ didn't like the person, who requested the binding?


Image

I expect our victory, not more excuses.

User avatar
Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2864
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:37 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Cat Victoriam wrote:It's not really Alpha related, but I saw people talking about character bindings here aswell, so...
Did it ever happen that a character doesn't want to get bound/ didn't like the person, who requested the binding?


Well, it's not really whimsical or romantic, but as far as I know, character bindings work off multiverse theory. Meaning, that there is any number of slight variations on a character out there doing their thing. So, if he runs across one that's like "Nope" he just pops over to the next closest realm/universe/dimension and tries to persuade the next one.

I imagine he loads the energy of the character you request into an army of beta search bots. Once they start reporting back that they've found a match and are observing/tracking until he can pop to each of them and approaches the character in question about being bound. If they deny he moves on. If they accept he works out the agreement.


I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
(images found online)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
CatVictoriam
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:13 pm
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dwarves,griffons
If I could be anything, I would be...: energyblobby
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucilla K.

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby CatVictoriam » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Cat Victoriam wrote:It's not really Alpha related, but I saw people talking about character bindings here aswell, so...
Did it ever happen that a character doesn't want to get bound/ didn't like the person, who requested the binding?


Well, it's not really whimsical or romantic, but as far as I know, character bindings work off multiverse theory. Meaning, that there is any number of slight variations on a character out there doing their thing. So, if he runs across one that's like "Nope" he just pops over to the next closest realm/universe/dimension and tries to persuade the next one.

I imagine he loads the energy of the character you request into an army of beta search bots. Once they start reporting back that they've found a match and are observing/tracking until he can pop to each of them and approaches the character in question about being bound. If they deny he moves on. If they accept he works out the agreement.


Interesting, I had the slight idea it would work that way (at least this is how I experienced it personally, when I send out one of my spirits with the request of finding a character in the astral~ But the image of sending out tons of searchbots is much cooler :D)

Thank you for the confirmation :)


Image

I expect our victory, not more excuses.

User avatar
Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2864
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:37 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Cat Victoriam wrote:Interesting, I had the slight idea it would work that way (at least this is how I experienced it personally, when I send out one of my spirits with the request of finding a character in the astral~ But the image of sending out tons of searchbots is much cooler :D)

Thank you for the confirmation :)


*darklordmidnight standing in front of a colony of beta Wyvrns* "Go my minions! Find our prey! Mwahahaha! Fly! Fly! *continues to cackle maniacally*

Or something like that. xD lol


I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
(images found online)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
CatVictoriam
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:13 pm
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dwarves,griffons
If I could be anything, I would be...: energyblobby
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucilla K.

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby CatVictoriam » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:38 am

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Cat Victoriam wrote:Interesting, I had the slight idea it would work that way (at least this is how I experienced it personally, when I send out one of my spirits with the request of finding a character in the astral~ But the image of sending out tons of searchbots is much cooler :D)

Thank you for the confirmation :)


*darklordmidnight standing in front of a colony of beta Wyvrns* "Go my minions! Find our prey! Mwahahaha! Fly! Fly! *continues to cackle maniacally*

Or something like that. xD lol



I would lie, if I said that I wasn't thinking about exactly that imagery :,D


Image

I expect our victory, not more excuses.

HUNCHO
new here
new here
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:46 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Star Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know or have an idea

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby HUNCHO » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi all there....

I was wondering about this....

Suggestions please....

A servitor that his main skill is COPYING skills and talents from other people and INSERTING it to other(preferbly that will be me). It kind of a pollinating fairy work. Can you make a servitor of this kind. Like he can copy a skill of playing the piano from someone and insert it to me, for me to know how to play the piano....something like that; he is a speciality in copying skills from others and inserting it to me, for me to have that skill

2. A servitor whose job is to make me attractive to the opposite sex and the servitor is a master in casting LOVE AND SEX SPELLS, the servitoe therefore works for me, whenever i want a certain girl, i contact the servitor to help me and cast targeted love and sex spells to the girl. The servitoer is a master in CASTING SEX AND LOVE SPELLS, THATS HIS SPECIALITY.

3. A servitor to assist me in feeling spirits, he works on my behalf, he is there to assist me always when am contacting with spirits that i can hear, see feel and senss them. Thats his main speciality, the servitor is created to assist me to feel, sense, see and hear spirits more. That is his main job. He works on my behalf to make me feel them more.

Any suggestions guys????

And also am i have written emails to Kelis but he hasnt answered from last week!!!



User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6413
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby darkwing dook » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 am

HUNCHO wrote:A servitor that his main skill is COPYING skills and talents from other people and INSERTING it to other(preferbly that will be me). It kind of a pollinating fairy work. Can you make a servitor of this kind. Like he can copy a skill of playing the piano from someone and insert it to me, for me to know how to play the piano....something like that; he is a speciality in copying skills from others and inserting it to me, for me to have that skill

It might be possible. Problem is, can you accept and adjust to the copied abilities, and do you have the fundamental talents/skills to do the copied ones? E.g. playing piano, can your brain accept and adjust to how to play by professionals? And are your hands and fingers able to move as skillfully as them?


HUNCHO wrote:2. A servitor whose job is to make me attractive to the opposite sex and the servitor is a master in casting LOVE AND SEX SPELLS, the servitoe therefore works for me, whenever i want a certain girl, i contact the servitor to help me and cast targeted love and sex spells to the girl. The servitoer is a master in CASTING SEX AND LOVE SPELLS, THATS HIS SPECIALITY.

This is also possible. Although, not sure about BA love spells, and the results may vary depending on situation and the target as well.
Related thread:
topic39897-10.html


HUNCHO wrote:3. A servitor to assist me in feeling spirits, he works on my behalf, he is there to assist me always when am contacting with spirits that i can hear, see feel and senss them. Thats his main speciality, the servitor is created to assist me to feel, sense, see and hear spirits more. That is his main job. He works on my behalf to make me feel them more.

There are beta servitors for this function, e.g. occulous and tactile body shroud.

Hopefully others with more knowledge would chime in as well : )


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 960
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:17 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Alpha Questions and Answers

Postby Dragonoake » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:17 am

darkwing dook wrote:
HUNCHO wrote: A servitor that his main skill is COPYING skills and talents from other people and INSERTING it to other(preferably that will be me).


It might be possible. Problem is, can you accept and adjust to the copied abilities, and do you have the fundamental talents/skills to do the copied ones? E.g. playing piano, can your brain accept and adjust to how to play by professionals? And are your hands and fingers able to move as skillfully as them?


I tend to agree.
It might increase your talent level, but you would still have to work to develop it - Even Liberace was a beginner once
If I thought I could get a binding of Randy Rhodes and become a world class guitarist overnight....

HUNCHO wrote:2. A servitor whose job is to make me attractive to the opposite sex and the servitor is a master in casting LOVE AND SEX SPELLS, the servitor therefore works for me, whenever i want a certain girl, i contact the servitor to help me and cast targeted love and sex spells to the girl.


Summarily circumventing someone's free will like that would feel a little too much like rape to me...
A better plan would be for the servitor to scan the prospect's interests and give you some of the qualities she would be attracted to

HUNCHO wrote:3. A servitor created to assist me to feel, sense, see and hear spirits more.


I have one that helps me with visualization, so that idea sounds workable to me


Image


Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests