new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Vedis
Zodiac:

I would not wish to work with any portal over which I had no control. Unbounds (ie decedents or demonics) could use the portal. Do you know if it was made or did it open itself. You need to carefully consider what you are willing to live with and if you have a plan of action to respond to something that you do not wish to live with. Ask your self: Do I want to work with the disencarnate? Do I want to work with demons? Some disencarnates are quite angry, is that going to work for your family? Do you think you can really in full faith close a portal you did not make? How do you feel about channeling, habitation, or possession? A portal is like you are a telemarketer calling a list of numbers. If you don't know who you're calling are you ready to talk to who ever answers? Do you have a plan to control the duration of interaction with whoever answers?
Just my thoughts. It is an interesting piece, but I have never liked the idea of a portal that I know nothing about...it's serious business if you get some sort of spirit or entity that you cannot control who means you harm or does not really understand harm due to having never been incarnate perhaps beyond possession or habitation or what have you. Be careful.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thanks for the sound advice, decided not to mess with it in the end :) Heck, I even forgot about it.

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
Zodiac:

What an opportunity! keep us posted

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
Zodiac:

Hi, I decided not to mess with it in any which way... It could have a portal or just have some spirits attached to it. At this point I'm choosing balance and not trying to eat more than I can handle. I don't even know what happened to the mirror.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”