neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Oh I LOVE gargies!! :Y They are my second favorite spirit (second to angels 7\ ) Mine love to help my angels protect me and my animals. They work well together! My gargies love my animals.

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Gryphonista wrote:Funny, I just had a calling as well, never before in the 2 years I have been here. I was quite shocked. There were three of them too! When I get a calling, I leave them in my cart for quite awhile, just to make sure it isn't one sided... these three stuck in there through a major sale...

I never had a warm mushy feeling about a gargoyle till now, but I cannot wait till they arrive :)
That warm & mushy feeling is Gargoyle Love!!! I tell mine how adorable they are and they get all bashful and try to remind me that they are scary and fierce and I'm like " yes, but you're also adorable" and they just sort of grumble... I was going to add a couple more to the Colony this weekend, but I was reminded of their current over-crowded conditions on their charging plate... going to have to find larger vessel accommodations before I expand their population...

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

brimstone wrote:
Gryphonista wrote:Funny, I just had a calling as well, never before in the 2 years I have been here. I was quite shocked. There were three of them too! When I get a calling, I leave them in my cart for quite awhile, just to make sure it isn't one sided... these three stuck in there through a major sale...

I never had a warm mushy feeling about a gargoyle till now, but I cannot wait till they arrive :)
That warm & mushy feeling is Gargoyle Love!!! I tell mine how adorable they are and they get all bashful and try to remind me that they are scary and fierce and I'm like " yes, but you're also adorable" and they just sort of grumble... I was going to add a couple more to the Colony this weekend, but I was reminded of their current over-crowded conditions on their charging plate... going to have to find larger vessel accommodations before I expand their population...

That is so cute! Funny, before I made the connection I could not have pictures that. :U 8)|*

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

brimstone wrote:

Aaaahahahaha I love that :7 I absolutely love my gargies, and I tell them that every day! I have a couple grumpy ones here too, and I often hear their grumbles and groans (gargie noises) and it makes me giggle 8)|*

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Careful, they like to multiply! :U

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

LilyViolet wrote:
brimstone wrote:

Aaaahahahaha I love that :7 I absolutely love my gargies, and I tell them that every day! I have a couple grumpy ones here too, and I often hear their grumbles and groans (gargie noises) and it makes me giggle 8)|*
Hahaha! Super cute, they must have come now because grumpy grumbles and groans are a lot more my thing now than when I began!!!
FaerieWhispers wrote:

Careful, they like to multiply! :U
:U Thank you for the warning! I have been caught off-guard before, but now not this time!

Man those Dragons and Werewolves sure do sneak up on you!

Like tribbles.... \D ;1

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Ya I have 2 Gargoyles and I'm looking forward to getting to know them (I just got the notes on them and So happy they are coming with all my other new and awesome friends)
As for Dragons.... 5 I think lol
Working on a good Pack of WereWolves 83
But you Could even say Djinn do the same thing lol (and I would too 7\ )

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.

Return to “Gargoyle”