Akashic Records/ Akashic Library

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
Dovha
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown

First off Im sorry if this is in the wrong section, I looked around and this seemed like the best section for this thread.

As the title says, this thread is about the Akashic Records or the Akashic Library which isbsupposed to be an area in the astral plane that allegedly contains ALL the knowledge of the universe.

It is also said that you can get there by astral projecting but that it is hard to find and is also guarded by demons.

Now, I saw that some psychics sell readings from the library but it seems that most of them claim that their spirit guides go to the AR for them and get the desired information.

What I would like to know is if anyone has actually been there either through astral projecting, meditation, dreams, or some other means. If so then what was it like? What did you find and were there "guardians" such as spirits or demons?

LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I don't want to say that this is the case for everyone, because it is not, but.... my belief is that God will reveal to me what he wants me to know, and no more. If I am meant to know it, I will, and if not, I won't. Actually going to a place to "take" knowledge feels wrong to me, and goes against my beliefs. Again, this is not the case for everyone, and I am sorry if I come across as "preachy" or whatever, I don't mean to at all. I am just sharing my own feelings on this, my 2cents worth, you know? 8)|*

Good luck to you!

Dovha
new here
new here

LilyViolet wrote:I don't want to say that this is the case for everyone, because it is not, but.... my belief is that God will reveal to me what he wants me to know, and no more. If I am meant to know it, I will, and if not, I won't. Actually going to a place to "take" knowledge feels wrong to me, and goes against my beliefs. Again, this is not the case for everyone, and I am sorry if I come across as "preachy" or whatever, I don't mean to at all. I am just sharing my own feelings on this, my 2cents worth, you know? 8)|*

Good luck to you!
I sort of understand what you're saying but I don't fully agree. If going to a place to "take" knowledge is wrong then what is the point of libraries, schools, and even message boards like this one, where we can share our thoughts and ideas. Also it's not like you would be "stealing" it as it would still be there for the next person(or being) to look up if he, she, or it so wished.

And mainly, is it not at least a possibility that a place such as the AR is an "answer" from God or a higher being or deity? Many people use prayer to call for help, ask for answers, help them with problems, or just to give thanks and that's fine. The thing is, however, that too many people just sit on their asses and pray, and expect the answers to magically come from the sky? If you're sick, then pray and God will make you better, no need for medicine. But they don't realize that maybe, just MAYBE the prayers ARE already answered with advances in technology, science, and medicine. And that they have to go out and get what they need themselves.

The AR can be a lot like this. It has the knowledge and information, but you can't just sit back, pray, and expect all the answers to come to you. You have to prepare, learn about, assess the dangers, perhaps consult with spirit guides, and others who have been there so see if you're ready and make the attempt yourself. From what I heard, not many people have actually made it this far so it definitely isn't a quest for the unprepared or the uninitiated.

So perhaps the existence of an AR is an "answer from God" in that you can find what you need, but you have to do the work and not expect everything to be spoon fed to you which(in my experience at least). A lot of Catholics and Christians are like.

But I digress and should be getting back to the main point of this thread. Has anyone actually been to the AR or at least have some more info about it?

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Cariyos would probly be the best person to ask this. I've wondered this myself. I think that if you reach it, then maybe you were "meant to?" :?

LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dovha wrote:
LilyViolet wrote:I don't want to say that this is the case for everyone, because it is not, but.... my belief is that God will reveal to me what he wants me to know, and no more. If I am meant to know it, I will, and if not, I won't. Actually going to a place to "take" knowledge feels wrong to me, and goes against my beliefs. Again, this is not the case for everyone, and I am sorry if I come across as "preachy" or whatever, I don't mean to at all. I am just sharing my own feelings on this, my 2cents worth, you know? 8)|*

Good luck to you!
I sort of understand what you're saying but I don't fully agree. If going to a place to "take" knowledge is wrong then what is the point of libraries, schools, and even message boards like this one, where we can share our thoughts and ideas. Also it's not like you would be "stealing" it as it would still be there for the next person(or being) to look up if he, she, or it so wished.
Well, my beliefs are that since the Akashic Records hold infinite knowledge and knowledge about us as an individual, it is something that I don't want to see unless I am given that knowledge through meditation or prayer by either God himself or the Archangels. I don't believe I need that kind of knowledge, I believe it is too much for a human being to process and therefore not meant for us. But remember, this is just my beliefs, it really isn't the view point of everyone and I don't expect it to be, I'm just sharing my personal feelings on it.

Dovha wrote:And mainly, is it not at least a possibility that a place such as the AR is an "answer" from God or a higher being or deity? Many people use prayer to call for help, ask for answers, help them with problems, or just to give thanks and that's fine. The thing is, however, that too many people just sit on their asses and pray, and expect the answers to magically come from the sky? If you're sick, then pray and God will make you better, no need for medicine. But they don't realize that maybe, just MAYBE the prayers ARE already answered with advances in technology, science, and medicine. And that they have to go out and get what they need themselves.

The AR can be a lot like this. It has the knowledge and information, but you can't just sit back, pray, and expect all the answers to come to you. You have to prepare, learn about, assess the dangers, perhaps consult with spirit guides, and others who have been there so see if you're ready and make the attempt yourself. From what I heard, not many people have actually made it this far so it definitely isn't a quest for the unprepared or the uninitiated.

So perhaps the existence of an AR is an "answer from God" in that you can find what you need, but you have to do the work and not expect everything to be spoon fed to you which(in my experience at least). A lot of Catholics and Christians are like.
I understand what you are saying, but not ALL Christians believe you "pray and expect the answers to magically come from the sky". I am a Christian and I believe in effort and working for what you want. I just want to say though, that I respect your views on the Akashic Records and I don't want to argue them or poke at them, so I'm sorry if I come off in that way. I simply wanted to share my feelings 8)|*

In any case, I will still be interested to hear other people's opinions and experiences about the Akashic Records */

Dovha
new here
new here

Still wondering if anyone has any more information on this.

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I had a reading from a psychic that said she could read the akashic records...unfortunately it became clear I was more gifted psychically then she was lol. ( and I don't consider myself that gifted at this point ...)

So my big appointment to have this revealed was a big expensive joke. She did reiki and that part was great but what I can add is that some readers who say that they can, can't. She was so inaccurate on my life and things in the past that it became clear she had no access to anything and did not give me any info really either although I would not have believed it given how far off she was in my life in general. I would be very careful getting this information from people that you trust.

Anyway that is just my experience. I find that interesting about accessing what we need only, and I kind of agree on that. I think it can be overwhelming to know all...do we need to know all?
I wonder on that too.
Then again, are we being given the tools to do it through places like these, and spirits, and if so, does that mean we are meant to find out?

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Wow, this sounds amazing! I hope somebody can shed some light on this.

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

NeoStarFire wrote:Cariyos would probly be the best person to ask this. I've wondered this myself. I think that if you reach it, then maybe you were "meant to?" :?
Thanks for your kindess. This is the start of another important post. Thanks to all the people who started it.

The question at base line is this: At least as old as the discovery of Fire at the Thames basis 1.1 million BC (approx.) and in the Southwestern corner of France circa 900,000 BC - Both with the discovery of controlling fire and "creating" fire....from this period, the human in all of her/his "evolutionary human forms", we have wonderered:

1. What is Knowledge per see

2. What is Knowledge (both wrong/bad or right/good?

3. Where does knowledge come from?

4. How do we get this knowledge?
---a. Do we walk and dance?
---b..Do we sleep and dream?
---c. Do we practice some form of threat/violence?
---d. Do we beg in the day sunshine?
---e. Do we beg in the night dark?
---f. Do we think stronly on this problem at the moment of sexual organism?
---g. Do find any enemy and kill it?
---h. Do we create an imaginary human who is invisible and we cannot see him/her?

BRAMMPP !!!! Thank you for playing!

Since then Holy books were created - all of them 10% highly important, and the rest is a mixed hodge-podge of tribal bulls^^^ and mixed up history. And all of them have a childish sense that there is a proper way to self-empowerment, such as killing your daughter, or some neighboring citty....and it goes on and on.

It seems that, quite often, people have 2 baseline attitudes toweards the question: "What is God" and the answer evolves along these following lines:
1. God is masculine 90% of the time.
2. God is feminine about 10% of the time
3. God is our high school principal with a a cat-o-nine-tails.
4. God acts like a video game-mer on heroin.

Sir Arthur C. Clarke (read 3,001 - three- not 2001 the well known book & movie). The word "God" comes from the Old Anglo-Saxon word "Gode" or "Godde" meaning (when the capital "G" is used) - "The Greatest Good".

Its time to goto the Vedas and the Upanishads. Yes there's some cr*p in there, but most of it is highly uselful.

So now to the Kernal of " All This" and the original implied and stated questions:

First:: The Organization of the Omniverse, is so complex and yet not overal Chaotic (while containing some chaos for "keeping movement alive" - that it must be intelligent.

Thus we have the apparence of Binary Thinking from AmunRA to Now and onwards.

Second: Intelligence cannot be bought or sold, or gained by drugs, or electro-shock, or prayer to get more of it (unless we pray for self understanding coming from our "allready built" self.

The Vedas talk about The Parama Maha Parama Maha Atma Brahmana - Conversationally, called "The Endless Ocean of Story that is contain everywhere and not contained at all, and flows in an infinity of infinite directions at all times, and at the "outisides of all times", and within "Never", "Always", and "Sometimes", and "Sometimes Maybe".

You get the idea.

In Theravadin Buddhism within the Pratichyat Samutpada Suta (4 pages long approx.) The following is said: All that exists IS The Simultaneous Interdependent Origination of all Phenomena. This includes everything: Time, Thinking, Ideas, All Matter, and of course, US, and of course "US' has the ability to think and know. SO instead of thinking "God will give me just what I need to know." Can be either a true or a false statement. If you are waiting for The Readers' Digest of Condensed Knowledge, you will be somewhat disappointed, but if you say to yourself: "I am here to know, and that knowing that grows and goes, on and on IS ME -MY ME ITSELF. The Knowledge is already there. The concept of entropy will be proven, ultimately, to be nonsense, (thank you Dr. TIm Leary and some people at Princeton).

Use yourself without puffing up your ego, and mentally/emotionally use this "Use" of having a " mental sexual relationship" with being the most wonderful person in the world AND be a "simple lowly creature that will obey being a simple lowely creature." and become the Marriage-Child of Day and Night, of Darkness and Brightness (AmunRa comes to immediate mind).amd keep your sense of Love - active.

WE ARE KNOWLEDGE ITSELF. WE ARE PART OF THE OCEAN OF KNOWLEDGE. WE TEACH OURSELVES TO LEARN.

Personally, I think its funny, even though there is, occasionally, a rainy daw, and we have to brush the dead fallen leaves off from our car's windshield (don't forget the rear windshield!)

We already know what we don't know, until we do.

Cheers,
Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Caiyros Arlen wrote:
NeoStarFire wrote:Cariyos would probly be the best person to ask this. I've wondered this myself. I think that if you reach it, then maybe you were "meant to?" :?
Thanks for your kindess. This is the start of another important post. Thanks to all the people who started it.

The question at base line is this: At least as old as the discovery of Fire at the Thames basis 1.1 million BC (approx.) and in the Southwestern corner of France circa 900,000 BC - Both with the discovery of controlling fire and "creating" fire....from this period, the human in all of her/his "evolutionary human forms", we have wonderered:

1. What is Knowledge per see

2. What is Knowledge (both wrong/bad or right/good?

3. Where does knowledge come from?

4. How do we get this knowledge?
---a. Do we walk and dance?
---b..Do we sleep and dream?
---c. Do we practice some form of threat/violence?
---d. Do we beg in the day sunshine?
---e. Do we beg in the night dark?
---f. Do we think stronly on this problem at the moment of sexual organism?
---g. Do find any enemy and kill it?
---h. Do we create an imaginary human who is invisible and we cannot see him/her?

BRAMMPP !!!! Thank you for playing!

Since then Holy books were created - all of them 10% highly important, and the rest is a mixed hodge-podge of tribal bulls^^^ and mixed up history. And all of them have a childish sense that there is a proper way to self-empowerment, such as killing your daughter, or some neighboring citty....and it goes on and on.

It seems that, quite often, people have 2 baseline attitudes toweards the question: "What is God" and the answer evolves along these following lines:
1. God is masculine 90% of the time.
2. God is feminine about 10% of the time
3. God is our high school principal with a a cat-o-nine-tails.
4. God acts like a video game-mer on heroin.

Sir Arthur C. Clarke (read 3,001 - three- not 2001 the well known book & movie). The word "God" comes from the Old Anglo-Saxon word "Gode" or "Godde" meaning (when the capital "G" is used) - "The Greatest Good".

Its time to goto the Vedas and the Upanishads. Yes there's some cr*p in there, but most of it is highly uselful.

So now to the Kernal of " All This" and the original implied and stated questions:

First:: The Organization of the Omniverse, is so complex and yet not overal Chaotic (while containing some chaos for "keeping movement alive" - that it must be intelligent.

Thus we have the apparence of Binary Thinking from AmunRA to Now and onwards.

Second: Intelligence cannot be bought or sold, or gained by drugs, or electro-shock, or prayer to get more of it (unless we pray for self understanding coming from our "allready built" self.

The Vedas talk about The Parama Maha Parama Maha Atma Brahmana - Conversationally, called "The Endless Ocean of Story that is contain everywhere and not contained at all, and flows in an infinity of infinite directions at all times, and at the "outisides of all times", and within "Never", "Always", and "Sometimes", and "Sometimes Maybe".

You get the idea.

In Theravadin Buddhism within the Pratichyat Samutpada Suta (4 pages long approx.) The following is said: All that exists IS The Simultaneous Interdependent Origination of all Phenomena. This includes everything: Time, Thinking, Ideas, All Matter, and of course, US, and of course "US' has the ability to think and know. SO instead of thinking "God will give me just what I need to know." Can be either a true or a false statement. If you are waiting for The Readers' Digest of Condensed Knowledge, you will be somewhat disappointed, but if you say to yourself: "I am here to know, and that knowing that grows and goes, on and on IS ME -MY ME ITSELF. The Knowledge is already there. The concept of entropy will be proven, ultimately, to be nonsense, (thank you Dr. TIm Leary and some people at Princeton).

Use yourself without puffing up your ego, and mentally/emotionally use this "Use" of having a " mental sexual relationship" with being the most wonderful person in the world AND be a "simple lowly creature that will obey being a simple lowely creature." and become the Marriage-Child of Day and Night, of Darkness and Brightness (AmunRa comes to immediate mind).amd keep your sense of Love - active.

WE ARE KNOWLEDGE ITSELF. WE ARE PART OF THE OCEAN OF KNOWLEDGE. WE TEACH OURSELVES TO LEARN.

Personally, I think its funny, even though there is, occasionally, a rainy daw, and we have to brush the dead fallen leaves off from our car's windshield (don't forget the rear windshield!)

We already know what we don't know, until we do.

Cheers,
Caiyros Arlen
Thank you for posting this. I needed to read this tonight. :)

Return to “Folklore & Legends”