Reiki Attunements on Marketplace

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Hiya, so Reiki is something I've been looking into for a long while. I've been told I have a natural healing ability by two separate psychics and I've had several instances of animals who've been healed by me. I've brought a baby goat 'back from the dead' once when I was a kid (essentially got the fluid out of her lungs and she woke up), insisted my mother keep looking to help another goat who was having trouble walking (two weeks later she was fine), touched a baby goat who was extremely lethargic and suddenly knew he would be fine (this sort of peace came over me and I felt energy flow from me to him and he was the perkiness little thing ever the next morning), and even somehow healed a snake who's back had been broken by one of our cats within a day. I'm still not sure how that one happened. The snake was literally stuck at a 90 degree angle and I talked to him and petted him, told him he was okay, then left him in a nice quiet place so he'd pass comfortably and a few hours later I went down to check on him and he was fine. No 90 degree angle, nice and active. I let him go back about his day.

Naturally, reiki appeals to me quite a bit and I went looking on the marketplace for Attunements. Found the animal reiki 1-6 Attunements and I was so excited, but dang...you need a password. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the seller? I work with kids and animals nearly everyday and I'd love to hone my skills :)

Please and thank you,
Adri

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Adrianna, were you ever able to contact the seller or get an attunement?

AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

I was, found the seller on etsy and ebay. Thank you for checking.

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”