acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

No it's about readings if I read it right
I was merely asking the OP if they had thought about hypnosis for a reading, seeing as they never said anything about what kind of reading they were looking for

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

How would hypnosis be used for a reading? Just wondering.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Back to OP:

I am not a professional reader but if you do not mind me practicing, I can give you a reading. However, it would have to be on the open forum because I cannot send you a PM.
St0n3wa11 wrote:There have been many strong forces in my life. I feel them still but am new to this. Now I am at a limbo in my live but still feel a strong pull to further myself. Can someone help by doing a reading?
If you are interested, let me know it is okay to post on the open forum and pick a type of reading:
1) Gilded Tarot deck
2) Archangel Power deck
3) Angel deck
4) Animal Messages
5) Ascension Cards
6) Karma Cards

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Irrational wrote:Back to OP:

I am not a professional reader but if you do not mind me practicing, I can give you a reading. However, it would have to be on the open forum because I cannot send you a PM.
St0n3wa11 wrote:There have been many strong forces in my life. I feel them still but am new to this. Now I am at a limbo in my live but still feel a strong pull to further myself. Can someone help by doing a reading?
If you are interested, let me know it is okay to post on the open forum and pick a type of reading:
1) Gilded Tarot deck
2) Archangel Power deck
3) Angel deck
4) Animal Messages
5) Ascension Cards
6) Karma Cards

Irrational, suggestion:

start a thread for tarot, for practice. You can get lots of practice this way. It will also give you a sense of where you need practice. The OP can ask in this thread also.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Okay, Thanks! :)

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Huffette wrote:How would hypnosis be used for a reading? Just wondering.
I would do a Reading with the Client in Hypnosis...
As to the how it works and the techniques I would use, that's a Trade Secret seeing as I seem to be the only person who does what I do the way I do
But I can tell you that I would be dealing with the Clients Subconscious and they would be getting answers to questions like with every other reading
Some answers will be possibilities of future outcomes like with a Tarot reading

I hope this helps you understand some 3|D

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:
Huffette wrote:How would hypnosis be used for a reading? Just wondering.
I would do a Reading with the Client in Hypnosis...
As to the how it works and the techniques I would use, that's a Trade Secret seeing as I seem to be the only person who does what I do the way I do
But I can tell you that I would be dealing with the Clients Subconscious and they would be getting answers to questions like with every other reading
Some answers will be possibilities of future outcomes like with a Tarot reading

I hope this helps you understand some 3|D
It does, but there is a lot of confusion for me with hypnosis. I am sorry if I seem dense to you, but I know little about it.
Perhaps, an explanation about it, without your techniques and trade secrets of course, would help us to understand more. This time, there will be no derailment because I will be more vigilant. I would personally like to know more about the outcomes and processes of hypnosis, but from a source that has experience with the process and without testimonials.

Huffette
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

That is totally off topic, and detracts from the OP question about readings
And don't worry about my vigilance, I stayed on topic the whole time 7\

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:That is totally off topic, and detracts from the OP question about readings
And don't worry about my vigilance, I stayed on topic the whole time 7\
I understand that. Shall we split this topic to one more suitable for your hypnosis so that you can give answers to questions?
I will be more vigilant so that your topic does not get derailed the next time. :\

Huffette
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have threads about Hypnosis where anyone can ask questions
Seeing as they exist there is no need to split this thread

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”