Question About Feeling Djinn

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
sunshinegirl82
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hi All,

I purchased a Djinn about a month ago and had a few questions regarding feeling.

I am new to owning a Djinn and wanted some advice/clarification on what I am feeling with my Djinn Ring:

1. When I hold the Djinn ring inbetween my thumb and index finger, after a little short while, I start to feel a constant throb that starts to increase stronger when I continue to hold it longer. Question: Is that my Djinn's energy or just my pulse?

2. When I hold the Djinn tightly in my hand, I feel a constant vibrate/pulse. Is that my Djinn's energy or just my pulse?

3. When I wear my Djinn on my finger, (and not touch the ring in any other way), I start to feel a tingle/vibrate/throb on my finger and sometimes over my hand when I'm sleeping. Is that my Djinn?

I just need to validate what I'm feeling and if others have had this experience before? I've read that it can be your pulse but wanted some insight on someone with experience with Djinns!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

How tight are you holding it? When the djinn wants to be known you can hold it loosely and it could vibrate, swirl energy or shock or tingle electrical charges. There will be no mistaking this is not what your body or mind would do. They come out more when you are meditating or near sleep. Once in a while they will appear in your waking state, but that's rare because your attention is often all over the place.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
sunshinegirl82
new here
new here

Between my fingers, not tight at all. Just between my thumb and index finger loosely.

In my hand, I held it loosely as well.

Now today, I wore it on my finger. During my sleep, I felt electricial energy on my finger, hand and all over my body (I was half awake and half asleep).

Later on when I was wearing it, I kept feeling a strong intense vibrate/pulse on my finger and on my hand. I took the ring off after a while and let it sit open in the palm of my hand. I could still feel the same pulse through my palm with my hand open. The ring was sitting on my palm.

Is this my Djinn? I haven't seen him manifest as yet, or really felt him in any other way. What are your thoughts?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It's probably your djinn. =)

I wouldn't wait around for him to manifest visually. It does take energy to appear, often times they won't unless they really want your attention. Just have him around you as often as possible. He's there to grant wishes. Start making them.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
sunshinegirl82
new here
new here

Great, thanks for the validation!

Vastolord