neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

my divine angel has been quiet xD

when I meditate, i hold the vessel in my hand and i can feel the energy .

I dont want to impose my religion, but whenever I listen to Quranic Recitation , i feel their presence. I think its because its a DIVINE angel and they will be present in any form of worship =)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Here are some articles that you might like to read on these magnificent creatures. They are fantastic companions, and I have many of them. They are always around me. Since I got my first divine angels, the rear ending of my car has stopped for the time being. Hopefully, permanently.

Divine Angel

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Bronwyn Angel

Sterling Angel

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i have read the encyclopedia several times, but I feel its not enough xD . We always want to know more . Thank you for sharing your experience.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Enlightened wrote:my divine angel has been quiet xD

I dont want to impose my religion, but whenever I listen to Quranic Recitation , i feel their presence. I think its because its a DIVINE angel and they will be present in any form of worship =)
An angel is an angel. They know no religion. That term is man made. In my experience, true goodness is what angels look for, and that is what is in your heart. Once you come to terms with that concept, you will begin to feel more relaxed and may be able to experience more.

I hope this helps.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Enlightened wrote:my divine angel has been quiet xD

An angel is an angel. They know no religion. manmade

I hope this helps.
lol no sorry i dont believe this. I rather believe that ALL religions, from budhism to judaism to christiniaty,islam and anything that exist is the TRUTH. All the religions worship the same God- Energy- universe. Whatever you want to call it.. culture is man-made but not religion.

i dont want to get into those topics ,they are controversial.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

All religions hold some truth, but all differ in some way. That is why I, and others say religion is man made.
I agree that we need to leave that hot button alone, though. On some points it is better to agree to disagree.

Huffette
Moonhare
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

I'm having the most extraordinary and profound experiences with my Divine Angel. There was a situation in my life that I just couldn't figure out. I had hit a brick wall. The I suddenly felt the urge to get a Divine Angel and since having him bridged I have inexplicably been drawn to various portals of information which have given me the information I needed, but was unaware existed and I now totally and utterly understand the situation. Its been a revelation. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. His presence in my life is very tangible on so many levels. Its a very profound and life changing experience. I'm beginning much more to understand my place in the world and how everything is connected. A truly life changing experience.

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:All religions hold some truth, but all differ in some way. That is why I, and others say religion is man made.
I agree that we need to leave that hot button alone, though. On some points it is better to agree to disagree.
But when you imply that religion is <<man-made>> you are saying that it is man who created God, and not god who created man. (which does not make any sense, how can man be the creator of God, the angels ,the djins all together etc)

All religions are divine and have direct revelations from God through the archangels that are on his command. They respect everyone and dont force anyone to believe. They just do their job in revealing different scripture to different tribes but with the same idea. Some <<religious authorities>> may have distant themselves by creating man-made laws to dominate other people, but keep in mind that this has nothing to do with religion, its their manly opinions and not gods.
Last edited by Enlightened on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Moonhare wrote:I'm having the most extraordinary and profound experiences with my Divine Angel. There was a situation in my life that I just couldn't figure out. I had hit a brick wall. The I suddenly felt the urge to get a Divine Angel and since having him bridged I have inexplicably been drawn to various portals of information which have given me the information I needed, but was unaware existed and I now totally and utterly understand the situation. Its been a revelation. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. His presence in my life is very tangible on so many levels. Its a very profound and life changing experience. I'm beginning much more to understand my place in the world and how everything is connected. A truly life changing experience.
Im happy for your and your experience :) can you explain more? how did you create such a quick connection

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Enlightened wrote:
Huffette wrote:All religions hold some truth, but all differ in some way. That is why I, and others say religion is man made.
But when you imply that religion is <<man-made>> you are saying that it is man who created God, and not god who created man. (which does not make any sense, how can man be the creator of God, the angels ,the djins all together etc)

When I imply religion is man made, I am saying that the concepts that involve the making of religion are made by man. Our creator was not man made, but the beliefs that make each religious culture different are man made, therefore religion is man made. Religion is a defined set of beliefs used by a group of people, which define their actions in a setting. Religion has nothing whatsoever with the creation of God, heavenly beings, or ant other creature on the earth or anywhere else.

All religions are divine and have direct revelations from God through the archangels that are on his command. They respect everyone and dont force anyone to believe. They just do their job in revealing different scripture to different tribes but with the same idea. Some <<religious authorities>> may have distant themselves by creating man-made laws to dominate other people, but keep in mind that this has nothing to do with religion, its their manly opinions and not gods.
Not all religions have revelations from God, however, that does not make them divine. Think, for a minute, about satanism. It is a religious belief system, but the divine godhead of the religion is not God. It is Satan. The revelations are not from God, but Satan. By your definition, Satanism, among others, is not a religion.

I hope you look at what I have written and do your own research to come to the conclusion I have in deciding that religion is man made. I researched it here and other places and formed my opinion. Please, do yourself a favor and do serious research.

Huffette

Return to “Angels”