new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Enlightened wrote:
Moonhare wrote: Im happy for your and your experience :) can you explain more? how did you create such a quick connection
I have no idea, all I know is that things in my life have steadily improved since having my angels. I'm getting signs from him via a cool breeze, light blue orbs and also very hot ears.

Also, my intuition is getting much stronger since having him. Its been an amazing experience so far.

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Awesome experience, Moonhare! My Bronwyn Angel has been the same way for me, ever since he came into my life I've had many great experiences and opportunities. Of all my spirit family, he has been the most present.

I want to invite a Divine Angel into my family soon, just waiting for the right sign.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
Zodiac:

i highly recommend a divine angel, if you can get the C5T3 . You will have a lot of psychic abilities.

I can read people's thoughts , my family mainly for the moment. WHen i communicate with other people, i know what they will say in advance ..even if the people aren't face to face .

I've been feeling a lot more zen lately. It must be my angel's energy

Moonhare
new here
new here

Rexielle wrote:Awesome experience, Moonhare! My Bronwyn Angel has been the same way for me, ever since he came into my life I've had many great experiences and opportunities. Of all my spirit family, he has been the most present.

I want to invite a Divine Angel into my family soon, just waiting for the right sign.

Tell us more about your wonderful experiences with your Bronwyn. I got my Bronwyn Angel the same time as my Divine and shes been amazing! I've not had any physical manifestations as yet but shes already granted lots of my little wishes

WHen I got my Bronwyn, I wasn't even looking at Divine Angels, but for some reason I bought him and I'm so glad I did. It was obviously meant to be!

Moonhare
new here
new here

Enlightened wrote:i highly recommend a divine angel, if you can get the C5T3 . You will have a lot of psychic abilities.

I can read people's thoughts , my family mainly for the moment. WHen i communicate with other people, i know what they will say in advance ..even if the people aren't face to face .

I've been feeling a lot more zen lately. It must be my angel's energy

I've found Im getting the measure of people more since having my Divine Angel and am getting more able to suss out peoples true intentions etc. and my tarot cards are making much more sense. A few times now I've thought of someone who I haven't seen in ages and they have contacted me which was weird.

Cayden29
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden
Zodiac:

I am getting my first Divine Angel and spirit. n_n However I have been getting signs. ... I was looking at one in particular on the shop and book marked it and soon after that, not right after but my ear got really warm, oddly warm, then the back of my neck another time and. ... hot flashes out of the blue (I am a 21 y.o. male, never had them before) and many other things. My spirit hasn't even been bridged to me and then I looked at the description of what signs to expect of manifestations and I was like. ... . ... why or how do I have a Divine Angel w/ me right now? <__< Am I going crazeh'?

Anyways, about the religion thing. Here's my point of view. I don't care for religion, I am a spiritual person, I don't follow any rules or particular cultural beliefs. I DO think religion is man made, specifically because there are SO MANY and different customs directed in different countries. Even the gods are perceived different in just about every religion. HOWEVER they all connect to ONE THING. A higher being, something more powerful and greater than we are. All Humans feel it, we know it, we sense it like a dog senses fear from the whiff of our scent. God in ever religion translates to the same basic principles and energy. When people look at their God or Gods it is simply a symbol, just as the vessel is simply a symbol to harness that energy because Humans are visual creatures who need SOME SORT OF PROOF because, idk why really. We just do. ~ Just my opinion on the matter.

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~

Return to “Angels”