Goetian entities

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Hello everyone, well lately I been drawn to DA a lot and I mean a lot. It is like they say once your gone dark your always going to be dark. So I am searching for something new and interesting to me and I saw this seller selling Goetian Demons. SO my question what is the different between a Demon and a Goetian Demon? The seller said that these will never disobey me as they are the best for servitors. Also I asked that demons are purly evil and they are very mischevous and she said "Demons can be troublesome but mine are specially bound to be harmless" So any advice? I am really drawn to her Goetian Demons and I am wondering if any bought from here before.

Seller ebay id: thedarknecro

Thank you for your time.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

JUST CURIOUS LIGHT, DID YOU GET ONE? IF YOU DID HOW HAS IT BEEN GOING?

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

No I did not get one yet because I needed to know more about these and I hoped this forum could atleast share their opinions on this matter. The one I would like to get is just a servant and it will be smilair to having a Zombie as I am having full control and dominion over it. What these can offer is exreme if there were not so valuable King Solomon would've not used them. Any suggestions?

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

Also I know nothing about Demons and Goetians Demons and I was hoping someone does. I think of them as having an Afrit but not sure that they are or probably like fallen angels. I am still very not sure about having one but I feel drawn to this not a Demon but a Goetian Demon, is there a different between them? Are they worth having? Some say it is better to summon your own demon as it is better to control, does that also apply to any spirit I have?

Thank you for sharing and helping.

Kind Regards,

LightNight.

-Buddha
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

I believe this refers to summonings done specifically from the 17th century grimoire The Lesser Key of Solomon. Here's a link for some info on wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

FeyLady wrote:I believe this refers to summonings done specifically from the 17th century grimoire The Lesser Key of Solomon. Here's a link for some info on wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia
Yes, thank you. FeyLady, do you have one of these demons? Also could you share your opinion of this matter?

Thank you for your time.

-Buddha
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

I have never worked directly with this grimoire so, no, I don't have any of the ones from goetia. If I did though, I would do it myself though rather than let someone else summon from it for me. It's a complicated, but strong system. I guess it would be hard for me to trust someone else to use the system properly on my behalf... and if something went wrong you wouldn't have a lot of power in the situation.

I do use another somewhat similar but different grimoire (the much maligned and often misunderstood necronomicon) with success. It calls on the fifty plus names/aspects of the Sumerian god Marduk. I don't really consider them demons per se though, but more faces/personalities of Marduk who is my patron so I feel very comfortable working with him. I tend to call on his kinder aspects rather than his more fearsome ones.

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

FeyLady wrote:I have never worked directly with this grimoire so, no, I don't have any of the ones from goetia. If I did though, I would do it myself though rather than let someone else summon from it for me. It's a complicated, but strong system. I guess it would be hard for me to trust someone else to use the system properly on my behalf... and if something went wrong you wouldn't have a lot of power in the situation.

I do use another somewhat similar but different grimoire (the much maligned and often misunderstood necronomicon) with success. It calls on the fifty plus names/aspects of the Sumerian god Marduk. I don't really consider them demons per se though, but more faces/personalities of Marduk who is my patron so I feel very comfortable working with him. I tend to call on his kinder aspects rather than his more fearsome ones.
Interesting and amazing that you could calls upon these mighty entities. I guess if I have access to such information I would've summon my own goetian also it takes alot of practice to perform such grand task also it requires someone to be a practitioner which I am not. I am just a collector and spirit keeper and I think with a seller that have %100 feedback I could rely on her to bring me this familiar goetian demon as she said it would be safe and I think it is best to have her do the task for me. Thank you for sharing :D

-Buddha
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

Light Night wrote
Interesting and amazing that you could calls upon these mighty entities. I guess if I have access to such information I would've summon my own goetian also it takes alot of practice to perform such grand task also it requires someone to be a practitioner which I am not. I am just a collector and spirit keeper and I think with a seller that have %100 feedback I could rely on her to bring me this familiar goetian demon as she said it would be safe and I think it is best to have her do the task for me. Thank you for sharing :D
Best of luck on this Light Night, let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

From what little I know of the Goetia, I think most can be thought of as DA immmortals. The ones from the lesses key; some are fairly benign to humans, others are downright hostile. But as with all DA, when they are properly bound it is fairly safe and they are on your side.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”