Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Thanks

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Here is the link to the one I purchased on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/76168603/a ... ome_feat_1

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
MysticMom
neophyte
neophyte

Fantastic post! Thank you!!!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Very informative post! Thank you 8)|*

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:A protected spirit board or ouija board would be a fine way to talk to your spirits.

You can also protect a pendulum the same way you protect a spirit board or ouija board... get some water with a bit of salt in it, pray over the water using a prayer you feel will make it holy and protective, such as "No negative or evil energies or entities or spirits that mean to cause me or any of those connected to me to go through experiences that I would define as harmful, or mean to give me information that is untruthful or not for my highest good, may influence this pendulum in any way for good or ill. This pendulum is protected always by all that I hold holy and good." You can then bless it using prayers or call on gods, angels, or forces that you hold to be sacred to bind the protection to the pendulum. Then draw a protective symbol on the pendulum with the water, or dip the pendulum into the water all the way to the ball... completely submerge the pendulum, and visualize the blessing and protection of the water soaking into the pendulum, as if the pendulum's atoms are fusing with the blessing and protection of the holy water you have made.

Voila... you have a protected pendulum that can never be tampered with and will only ever be able to tell the truth. Even your own energies, if they happen to be unbalanced, may not influence the pendulum's answers anymore. Neat and helpful trick, yes? :D
This is a cool tip, thanks :) .

I think I'll do this soon. I usually get great results with the pendulum but you can't be too careful.

monica
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for sharing this. I've never had consistent results with the pendulum, so I'm looking forward to trying this!

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
Love4Ever
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you! :U

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

Pehaps my opinion is overly colored by having the responsibility of cleaning up after other people made messes with a Ouija board, but I'm not a fan of this system of communication, particularly for those new to metaphysics.

The channel tends to be way too wide and messy. When using a planchette with a group the energies often become even less manageable.

I agree that being prepared and protected properly will certainly reduce the potential hazards, but it's not a method I would reccomend unless the user is already skilled in communication and protection techniques.

I'm much more comfortable with the use of pendulums for the beginner.

acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Asphodelia

Aurum wrote:
MagickFromtheMysts wrote:A protected spirit board or ouija board would be a fine way to talk to your spirits.

You can also protect a pendulum the same way you protect a spirit board or ouija board... get some water with a bit of salt in it, pray over the water using a prayer you feel will make it holy and protective, such as "No negative or evil energies or entities or spirits that mean to cause me or any of those connected to me to go through experiences that I would define as harmful, or mean to give me information that is untruthful or not for my highest good, may influence this pendulum in any way for good or ill. This pendulum is protected always by all that I hold holy and good." You can then bless it using prayers or call on gods, angels, or forces that you hold to be sacred to bind the protection to the pendulum. Then draw a protective symbol on the pendulum with the water, or dip the pendulum into the water all the way to the ball... completely submerge the pendulum, and visualize the blessing and protection of the water soaking into the pendulum, as if the pendulum's atoms are fusing with the blessing and protection of the holy water you have made.

Voila... you have a protected pendulum that can never be tampered with and will only ever be able to tell the truth. Even your own energies, if they happen to be unbalanced, may not influence the pendulum's answers anymore. Neat and helpful trick, yes? :D
This is a cool tip, thanks :) .

I think I'll do this soon. I usually get great results with the pendulum but you can't be too careful.
Agree, you can't be too careful. This is definitely a great tip to try out.

VioletBlue
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: wood nymph/Goddess
My magical/paranormal name...: Lisette Silvermoon
Zodiac:

I always thank the spirits for coming to visit, always thank them and close the portal with a goodbye for now and go in peace.... I have made my own forms of communication before... from stones and if I was needing info about someone, I would use something personal with the Ouija board for a more accurate reading/communication. The big thing that I feel is important is to have a beginning and ending for you and the spirit/s, also being respectful is key... Hoep this helps! Many blessings to you!

Embrace your dreams all through the night,for tomorrow comes with a whole new light!

Return to “CONNECTING”