NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Ouija boards, when unprotected, are open portals, it's true... but they are only open as long as you, yourselves, are open. A Ouija Board is a TOOL - YOU are what Powers the Tool.

Here is the true secret about Ouija Boards.

YOU must close the door, as you are the REAL vessel. YOU are the one who gives permission to come through the Ouija board, and you are the power for the board - take back your power and deny access to the house.

Simply bless the house with whichever prayers you feel closest to, most faith in, use whichever rituals you feel most aligned with, to support your own will in kicking the offending entities or spirits out of your house... but know that you are the one who gave access, and thus you are the one who must revoke that access... Simply say no, it's time to go.

Just as when you are tired of living guests, and you walk them to the door and say goodbye. You set the rules of your house, and you make houseguests and also those who live under the roof abide by them - you must do the same for invisible guests and those who share more permanent arrangements with you. Set your rules, your boundaries, and then, stand in your power - take it back if you have given them too much leeway and they are walking all over you and you are in a place of fear - use whatever rituals, prayers, or rites you need to help back you up - sage, holy oil, holy water, prayers from your book of faith, gemstones, herbs, whatever you need, even have a priest or a holy man, medicine man, mojo man, shaman, come in and help you if you feel you need that, but do as much work as you can on your own, because you must take back your power or they will come again to bother you because it is your house and your energy that brought them in, so it must be your power and your energy that evicts them - but stand in a place of strength, set your boundaries, and forcefully tell them to go.

Then, when they are gone, whether by banishing, exorcism, cleansing, or simply by words and faith... I would take the ouija board and bless it so that next time you use it, your energy will only draw through it entities and spirits that you can handle, and I would, in your place, set up some kind of ritual that I could use, afterwards, to formally thank the spirits for coming, and let them know it was time to go, so they didn't hang around...

This season, especially, is an awkward time to play with Ouija boards, because the walls between us and such things are so thin, and it's easy to call more than you can cope with, especially if you are new to the art.

A simple way to rid yourself of pests is to burn some white sage and go from room to room, in a counter clockwise motion, with all the windows open, commanding all unwanted, negative energies, spirits and entities to be banished, saying "You may not enter here." Then, go clockwise with salt, holy water, and holy oil, and anoint all your window sills and thresholds of your doors, saying, "All negative and evil energies, spirits, and entities are turned back from these people and this place." As you do both passages through your house, visualize two circles of light going up around your house, making your house pure and holy, untouched by anything negative, chasing out all the problem spirits.

When you are done, you may hear music, bells, or smell perfume, especially if, during your passages, you were saying prayers to certain gods, or angels, which some people like to include.

Of course, the easiest way to deal with all this to begin with is to use a protected Ouija Board - and blessing one is simple.

Take your Ouija Board. Take some water that you have added a tiny bit of salt to. Turn the board upside down. On the bottom of the board, draw with water a holy symbol (yes, atheists may use an atom if they like) and say a prayer of intent such as what you used to cleanse and clear your house earlier in this post. Intend for the board to be sealed against negativity that is not helpful to you, and evil energies, spirits and entities that are not for your best.

See the board completely sealed from tampering including your own.

Voila - the board is safe to used by you or anyone else.

Deepest blessings...
Kat

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

:applause: awesome post Kat! thanks for taking the time to post :thumbup:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes I would also like to say thank you for this post, so many people are afraid to use Ouija boards but when done properly and protection is in place it's definitely a great communication tool.

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

I went searching for the "like" button... oops... Excellent post :)

I had a couple of bad board experiences when I was younger. When I decided to purchase my own board years later, I used protection (sounds like I bought condoms) and never had another problem. Back in the day when I had problems with the board, there wasn't any Internet or books to help someone out. I had to learn these things "old skool"...

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yes, thank you for this post. :thumbup: I am new to spirit keeping and am wondering if a protected Ouija board would be a good tool for communicating with my spirits? A pendulum has been recommended, but I have also not used one of these either. SO not sure which way to go...
Also, how can you protect a pendulum like an Ouija board?
Thanks so much :)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Good information.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

A protected spirit board or ouija board would be a fine way to talk to your spirits.

You can also protect a pendulum the same way you protect a spirit board or ouija board... get some water with a bit of salt in it, pray over the water using a prayer you feel will make it holy and protective, such as "No negative or evil energies or entities or spirits that mean to cause me or any of those connected to me to go through experiences that I would define as harmful, or mean to give me information that is untruthful or not for my highest good, may influence this pendulum in any way for good or ill. This pendulum is protected always by all that I hold holy and good." You can then bless it using prayers or call on gods, angels, or forces that you hold to be sacred to bind the protection to the pendulum. Then draw a protective symbol on the pendulum with the water, or dip the pendulum into the water all the way to the ball... completely submerge the pendulum, and visualize the blessing and protection of the water soaking into the pendulum, as if the pendulum's atoms are fusing with the blessing and protection of the holy water you have made.

Voila... you have a protected pendulum that can never be tampered with and will only ever be able to tell the truth. Even your own energies, if they happen to be unbalanced, may not influence the pendulum's answers anymore. Neat and helpful trick, yes? :D

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Where can I get a real ouija board, and not one of the novelties you get in a toy store?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dear Kat,
Yes, that is a great trick!!!
Thank you so very much for this brilliant information and for taking the time to answer my questions!
You are so wonderfully helpful and positive.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart 8)|*

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Huffette - I would recommend looking on Ebay or on Etsy...

You can get some amazing hand-crafted woodcrafts there.

Return to “CONNECTING”