You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

there is a spell that lets you see people auras https://shop.creepyhollows.com/AURA-REA ... OLORS.html

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Bumppng

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Rockboy198
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Does your third eye have to be opened to try some of these activities?

Truthseeking
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
Zodiac:

okay, I tried the gaze of my hand. I come across two situation: 1. i tried to look through my hand, and my hand disappears, i see my white background. 2. When I am trying, I notice notice my sight becomes vague and the air around my hand fluctuates between darker and normal light. and I am pretty sure the light in my room remains the same.
I want to know whether I practice in the wrong way?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Truthseeking wrote:okay, I tried the gaze of my hand. I come across two situation: 1. i tried to look through my hand, and my hand disappears, i see my white background. 2. When I am trying, I notice notice my sight becomes vague and the air around my hand fluctuates between darker and normal light. and I am pretty sure the light in my room remains the same.
I get the thing with how my sight fluctuates between darker or lighter too when gazing at something in a very focused way and to a point I don’t blink perhaps. Didn’t know how to describe it but you have the right words or might.

Any thoughts?

Truthseeking
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Truthseeking wrote:okay, I tried the gaze of my hand. I come across two situation: 1. i tried to look through my hand, and my hand disappears, i see my white background. 2. When I am trying, I notice notice my sight becomes vague and the air around my hand fluctuates between darker and normal light. and I am pretty sure the light in my room remains the same.
I get the thing with how my sight fluctuates between darker or lighter too when gazing at something in a very focused way and to a point I don’t blink perhaps. Didn’t know how to describe it but you have the right words or might.

Any thoughts?
Hey I tried it today. I kind saw the aura (I am not sure), it gives off a flatuate between green and purple.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Your aura is energy, it is not static, meaning it doesn't sit still. There are also different layers to an aura so you could have been seeing some of the various layers or you could have also been seeing the natural fluctuations of just one layer.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:
MagickFromtheMysts wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:Thanks and this is informative. I can already see or 'know' when I look that all objects/stuff are made up of these infinite amounts of tiny tiny little glowing particles but not sure if it is my physical eyesight or something else. Can somebody elaborate? Is she referring to that being the haze, the one you can already see with your physical eyes, including when closed sometimes and even more easier to notice if lights are off in a dark room, or you have your glasses off?
So, you're actually seeing two different things here. The infinite amounts of tiny particles you're seeing are atoms - you're a kinetic of some kind.

However, the glowing haze that you can see even when your eyes are closed, can see better in the dark, and can see better with your glasses off - THAT is auras.

The reason you can see them better with your glasses off is an issue of focus. Because you're seeing auras with your third eye, but your mind interprets this as being a visual experience, the act of taking off your glasses clarifies the experience because you are literally removing something that distracts you from your field of vision. I take off my glasses to "see" because when I try to "see" with them on, my physical eyes are constantly distracted by the frame and the edges of the lenses, which causes me to refocus to viewing through my actual eyes. Taking off my glasses removes the distraction.

Darkness also removes a lot of distractions. The less actual visual input you receive through your physical eyes, the more your brain depends on your "psychic" eyes to interpret the visual field... so practicing in the dark is often one of the first ways people who are learning find works for them.

That same phenomenon is why closing your eyes helps. With your eyes closed, your mind has no alternatives except to reconstruct the scene using your psychic senses. You have removed all visual distractions.

This is why sensory deprivation (WITHIN REASON - lets not drive ourselves crazy here) is such an effective training method for psychic development.

And now to talk about kinesis.

If you are telekinetic in some way, whether micro or macro (and this is a BROAD category of psychic ability which can include pyro, electro, genetic, and many other variants), you will have noticed early in your life that you can see the air.

No, it's not "normal." Most people are not kinetic, and cannot see air molecules.

Yes, it's fine that you can.

As to what kind of kinetic you might be - well, just because you can see the air molecules doesn't mean you can manipulate air. Experimentation will tell you what type of kinetic you are, though as far as I've discerned, kinetics usually function organically, instinctively.

For example, a girl I once knew who was pyrokinetic but had it LITERALLY beaten out of her as a child (she kept setting her crib on fire when she got emotionally worked up - it was a danger to herself and others. While I don't approve of her parents' methods, it did save her life), did NOT have control of her abilities, but they continued to happen in moments of high stress.

However, for me, a serious microkinetic, because I DIDN'T have that experience, I just... grew into it. I discovered early on that I could keep a car running when something electrical was going wrong with it. I also discovered that when an alternator dies, I am not strong enough to keep THAT going, because I MANIPULATE electrons, I don't CREATE them.

That's actually what kinesis is at its heart... it is the MANIPULATION of matter, NOT the creation of it. So a pyro works by causing matter to vibrate faster, which produces heat, and if the matter vibration gets fast enough, eventually produces flame. Electrokinesis works by manipulating the electric field that already exists. Magnekinesis works by manipulating the magnetic fields.

The vast majority of kinetics are microkinetics. Macrokinesis is actually EXTREMELY rare, so even if you ARE kinetic, the likelihood of you being able to move a penny across a table, or a cup across a room, is probably pretty low. But honestly, macrokinesis is showy and gets a lot of buzz, but microkinesis is more practical for one simple reason. We are able to manipulate things at the quantum level.

This means that microkinetics are supremely good at physical healing, genetic manipulation, and changing environments. It's not flashy... but I think being able to keep a dead car going is way more useful than parlor tricks. If I want a cup, I'll go get the cup - I've never met a macrokinetic who was capable of cooking an entire dinner from the couch without a microwave... they have a singular focus - they can't juggle. We microkinetics CAN.

-Raven
Well that is very interesting. I do not think I'm very kinetically gifted and I don't really see air as such, except when I'm flying, then the air outside dances and kinda twinkles. I also see the darkness swirl and move as it is alive. Interesting, more things to think about.
Quoting myself here... Turns out I am kinetically gifted after all, at least it has come up several times recently and apparently there are several kinetic paths available to me. if I only knew where or how to start.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Giving this thread a hearty BUMP!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

bump

Return to “Educational Material”