Purple light meditation

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Although I received my divine angel & other items a long time ago, today was my official day where I started meditation ! I started it by the courage of Member Samsara, who told me that its one of the important steps before astral projection.

I sit, cross my legs, straight back and hold my angel vessel in my hand .
I try to empty my thoughts as much as possible . I try harder & Harder.. until I got into the point where I only see purple,lavender light in a circular form. Kind of like a circle inside another, but all purple or lavender. I try to enter into this purple light but it was distracting cause I was trying to figure out why a purple light, instead of emptying my thoughts, i had started to wonder .

Then i got scared that my soul leaves my body and never comes back so I just opened my eyes .

Now I wish I hadn't opened my eyes , remained calm just to see what that purple light was.

Anyone else sees purple light ?

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Enlightened wrote:Although I received my divine angel & other items a long time ago, today was my official day where I started meditation ! I started it by the courage of Member Samsara, who told me that its one of the important steps before astral projection.

I sit, cross my legs, straight back and hold my angel vessel in my hand .
I try to empty my thoughts as much as possible . I try harder & Harder.. until I got into the point where I only see purple,lavender light in a circular form. Kind of like a circle inside another, but all purple or lavender. I try to enter into this purple light but it was distracting cause I was trying to figure out why a purple light, instead of emptying my thoughts, i had started to wonder .

Then i got scared that my soul leaves my body and never comes back so I just opened my eyes .

Now I wish I hadn't opened my eyes , remained calm just to see what that purple light was.

Anyone else sees purple light ?
Nice one i also start meditating after i get my lovely Angel but i dont have any experience like that during meditation

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Purple and Violet are colors that are associated with the Crown Chakra. But I haven't seen colors of light during a meditation, so I can't offer any suggestions beyond that.

How often do you meditate? If it's regularly, that's good. Now you know that you might perceive interesting things while you're engaged in the process, so you can explore them when they appear.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Meditation”