Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Was it Aleister Crowley who said that the thought imagined at the moment of orgasm is like a wish sent to the universe?
I have read in sex magick that the ideal/goal must be imagined/visualised intensely at the "crucial moment" and the energy will fly to the target!!!

I used to know things
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

SpiritFinder wrote:GenesisLove, Just a thought,If you are interested in sharing your sexual energy with me.I would be more than greatful. I don't mean for it offend you on any level.
Not Offended. I laughed when I read your post. You do understand that if I send you sexual energy you may become attracted to me? Why would you do that to yourself? 1tk

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Izzy69 wrote:Was it Aleister Crowley who said that the thought imagined at the moment of orgasm is like a wish sent to the universe?
I have read in sex magick that the ideal/goal must be imagined/visualised intensely at the "crucial moment" and the energy will fly to the target!!!
I've read the same thing. Do you practice sex magick?

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:
Izzy69 wrote:Was it Aleister Crowley who said that the thought imagined at the moment of orgasm is like a wish sent to the universe?
No...unfortunately not :(
But I have read it is extremely powerful if done correctly and not used as just an excuse to "get ya leg over" !!!

I used to know things
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Izzy69 wrote:
GenesisLove wrote:
No...unfortunately not :(
But I have read it is extremely powerful if done correctly and not used as just an excuse to "get ya leg over" !!!
"Get ya leg over" ???? Not many people, well none I know personally needs an excuse for sex. Men and women fall in our laps like rain. Therefore "just sex" means nothing to me. Real, genuine, unadulterated magick is the true pursuit.

Bombadil
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Do not have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grigori
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one

I'm sure that Caiyros can set what I'm about to say to rights, but am I correct to assume that what is being discussed here relates to Transmutation? I've just recently begun reading about the Transmutation of sexual energies, however most Transmutation seems to involve the redirection of the energies expelled during orgasm and repurposed, so to speak, before it manifests as orgasm...which is a waste of energy, it seems, to this school of thought. Anyone?

-T.

Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged,
Missing me one place search another,
I stop some where waiting for you.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

There are some PSY vampire spirits, who feed off and drive on sexual energy, sometimes they are called "Tantric Vampire Spirits". I think, sending sexual energy to them will be the easiest way, because they are craving for it.

Lucy

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

This is an interesting subject. This has me thinking... do celebrities get a lot of energy thrown at them? I mean.. I can only imagine that thousands of people are probably thinking about them when they ahem or other forms of pleasure. Some people may even be throwing energy their way with or without intention.

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

fyrelite wrote:This is an interesting subject. This has me thinking... do celebrities get a lot of energy thrown at them? I mean.. I can only imagine that thousands of people are probably thinking about them when they ahem or other forms of pleasure. Some people may even be throwing energy their way with or without intention.
I wouldn't be surprised. There's also the "theory" that a lot of people espouse that "so and so sold their soul to be famous" and maybe there's a slight truth to that. Maybe not so much that they sat down and worked out a deal with Satan but maybe they are surrounded by darker spirits that might consume upon that energy and so it is in their benefit to "assist" in making these people popular. I don't know for sure, it's only a guess. 1c

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Primarch wrote:
fyrelite wrote:This is an interesting subject. This has me thinking... do celebrities get a lot of energy thrown at them? I mean.. I can only imagine that thousands of people are probably thinking about them when they ahem or other forms of pleasure. Some people may even be throwing energy their way with or without intention.
I wouldn't be surprised. There's also the "theory" that a lot of people espouse that "so and so sold their soul to be famous" and maybe there's a slight truth to that. Maybe not so much that they sat down and worked out a deal with Satan but maybe they are surrounded by darker spirits that might consume upon that energy and so it is in their benefit to "assist" in making these people popular. I don't know for sure, it's only a guess. 1c
That's a very interesting point Primarch!!!!
I never looked at it that way before......spirits could promote a person in life to feed off of all the adulation and "fantasising" over them and reap the energy!!!!
Makes sense to me......a symbiotic relationship for sure!

I used to know things

Return to “Paranormal Energy”