Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I wouldn't normally share things I Ike this, but this forum is so patient, I'm comfortable.

Sometimes I just know things and it's hard to differentiate between real information and my imagination.
Ex: A few months back something told me to refer to God as "The Source" . I said to myself "no, what are you thinking. The source is the devil from the show Charmed, Stop with the craziness. " Well to my surprise I read another user, Huffette, write that her angels call Him the Source. So maybe I have less BS in my head than I originally thought.

Ok. Here we go.

From what I understand an orgasm is energy, correct? Which is pretty strong. It make us curl our toes, arch our backs, scream, and can temporarily make us weak. I had a friend, he has disappeared on me now, that I use to send my orgasm energy. He is an extremely gifted clairvoyant and claimed he could feel them throughout his entire body. It started to drive him crazy. He said he couldn't concentrate at work anymore. Maybe that's why he stopped communicating with me. Really sad about that. I miss him so much.

Well can we send that energy to our spirits or angels? It feels so good ; wouldn't they enjoy it or am I reaching here. I will confess that I've done it and no nothing extraordinary happened right away. But I've been getting little hints of knowledge here and there. And I've found this spirit keeping site, which was shocking to me. I didn't know you could keep spirits like that. I knew we all had guardian angels and helpful spirits around so that's who I sent it to. I even sent it to God once, but haven't done it again because I wasn't sure it was appropriate and I didn't want to do anything that would cause me trouble. But I envisioned a cord that is connected to the Source/ God. A cord every person has and during the orgasm I envision the energy running up the cord illuminating it, filling it, making it wider and white and very healthy looking, compared to all the billions of other cords I see on the way reaching to what Looks like the Sun and then God return energy back down the cord to me.

What do you think. Please be nice, I'm sensitive about my <<Removed by Mod>> . Lol ::

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

This thread has an interesting idea. How were you directing the energy to your friend? I would imagine my Succubus would enjoy that, if I was able to do it. Or maybe I've already been doing it. /:

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

When the orgasm start you call the person or spirit's name out loud and if it's a person you picture his or her face. You basically focus on that person and will the energy to them. It also helps if you imagine that the person you are trying to reach is the one helping with the orgasm even before it happens. Imagine it's their hands on you and well their sexual body part performing the sexual act with you.

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I have read that it is possible to use orgasm energy to do things, and there are even people who use orgasms to power spells and the like
it was even in a book of The Dresden Files

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you. I'll look up the Dresden Files.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Interesting thread, I do similar with my sex spirits who join me and allow the "alone time/ orgasm" to be very powerful.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kindred,
Can you go into details? If it's ok.

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think you can send the sexual energy to your sexual spirits like vampires, incubus, cambions, nymphos and so on but I don't believe your Angels would benefit from that energy, they are non sexual beings of love and light, of course this is an assumption but I am positive they would not benefit from it and may even find it disrespectful if directed at them.

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

GenesisLove wrote:Kindred,
Can you go into details? If it's ok.

I actually thought that was enough details. lol

In the "act" and prior to orgasm, I invite the spirit of my choice to recieve the energy. I feel it has helped us connect deeper.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh ok, Angel Marie thank you for your input.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”