sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Disney films used to offer much more subtext, at least, than I could find here.
I'm not sure which movie you are referring to. Most Disney movies are about the pretty goodie two shoes being picked on by jealous foes and ends up marrying a handsome prince anyways, living happily ever after. Which to me is setting up false expectations. Most Disney movie are very black and white about who is good and who is so ugly inside they should die.

This is different, yet portrays a common inner struggle. The reality that we are neither all good or bad but that circumstance creates and shapes our nature and choices. Often times we trust in our friends innocently enough, only to be betrayed by their ambitions. They steal an innocence from us, thus leading to darkness, until of course the light finds us again.

The thief who rarely sees his ill contribution to the relationship continues believing he is all good on his high horse, yet has the worst curse of all...everlasting paranoia.

Sure they can expound on it if more time permits, but it risk putting the audience who got the lesson already into a coma.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Samsara wrote:
Disney films used to offer much more subtext, at least, than I could find here.
I'm not sure which movie you are referring to. Most Disney movies are about the pretty goodie two shoes being picked on by jealous foes and ends up marrying a handsome prince anyways, living happily ever after. Which to me is setting up false expectations. Most Disney movie are very black and white about who is good and who is so ugly inside they should die.

This is different, yet portrays a common inner struggle. The reality that we are neither all good or bad but that circumstance creates and shapes our nature and choices. Often times we trust in our friends innocently enough, only to be betrayed by their ambitions. They steal an innocence from us, thus leading to darkness, until of course the light finds us again.

The thief who rarely sees his ill contribution to the relationship continues believing he is all good on his high horse, yet has the worst curse of all...everlasting paranoia.

Sure they can expound on it if more time permits, but it risk putting the audience who got the lesson already into a coma.
Well said

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”