Favorite Seller

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hi, sadly i had a item from him and did not feel or hear anything from it.and i am very gifted in talking with beings and ghosts,but the werewolf was simply not here
i wanted to give his items a try ,it way years ago....but as a wrote before, nothing was in the vessel

but it is nice to hear that someone has real beings from him! maybe he learned some better way of conjuring ...
you call it "trashing" and i call it ...".seller reviews "
:U
as long everything is written polite....critique is nothing bad

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

as i wrote...i bought years ago from him, it is a long time ago and enough time to master the skils in conjuring and binding techniques , i am glad you are happy with your beings...this is all that matters ♥

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

angeldark wrote:hi, sadly i had a item from him and did not feel or hear anything from it.and i am very gifted in talking with beings and ghosts,but the werewolf was simply not here
i wanted to give his items a try ,it way years ago....but as a wrote before, nothing was in the vessel

but it is nice to hear that someone has real beings from him! maybe he learned some better way of conjuring ...
you call it "trashing" and i call it ...".seller reviews "
:U
as long everything is written polite....critique is nothing bad
Do you have any tips on talking with spirits and spirit communication? Developing it I mean.

Legions at my command.
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

hi, it would be great of you take the one being that is most active for some nights with you in your bed (i wear the vessels at night that i want to have contact with) try to relax and call the name of the choosen one and see what visions you have at night, i have also a noticeblock on my nightdesk ,i programed my mind that way,that i wake up everytime i get a vision or make a interview with a being and can write it directly down :D try to remember your dreams! write them down....we do get in dreams so much informations from our magical friends...but forget them than awake very fast, and meditaion is very great for opening yourself for your magical beings

hope this helps
hugs
angie

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

angeldark wrote:hi, it would be great of you take the one being that is most active for some nights with you in your bed (i wear the vessels at night that i want to have contact with) try to relax and call the name of the choosen one and see what visions you have at night, i have also a noticeblock on my
nightdesk ,i programed my mind that way,that i wake up everytime i get a vision or make a interview with a being and can write it directly down :D try to remember your dreams! write them down....we do get in dreams so much informations from our magical friends...but forget them than awake very fast, and meditaion is very great for opening yourself for your magical beings

hope this helps
hugs
angie
Thanks Ang. I must try this, i will start to keep a dream journal by my bed, as i do get lots of weird dreams, and never know what they mean, maybe writing them down will help

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet

freespirit111 wrote:
angeldark wrote:hi, it would be great of you take the one being that is most active for some nights with you in your bed (i wear the vessels at night that i want to have contact with) try to relax and call the name of the choosen one and see what visions you have at night, i have also a noticeblock on my
nightdesk ,i programed my mind that way,that i wake up everytime i get a vision or make a interview with a being and can write it directly down :D try to remember your dreams! write them down....we do get in dreams so much informations from our magical friends...but forget them than awake very fast, and meditaion is very great for opening yourself for your magical beings

hope this helps
hugs
angie
Thanks Ang. I must try this, i will start to keep a dream journal by my bed, as i do get lots of weird dreams, and never know what they mean, maybe writing them down will help

Great information.

But what about when you have a Master Vessel with multiple spirits, but just want to have some alone time with one of them?

cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

onlyme wrote: Great information.

But what about when you have a Master Vessel with multiple spirits, but just want to have some alone time with one of them?[/color]
When I got my Master Vessel, I was hesitant to move certain spirits because my relationship with them was intimate and personal. So, I was surprised when they requested to be moved with the rest of my spirits. Each one of my spirits bound to the MV retained their individuality and respond to me as I call them, in a group or as one. At least in my case is how it is working. I am very happy with my decision of getting my MV. :)

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet

cnz wrote:
onlyme wrote: Great information.

But what about when you have a Master Vessel with multiple spirits, but just want to have some alone time with one of them?[/color]
When I got my Master Vessel, I was hesitant to move certain spirits because my relationship with them was intimate and personal. So, I was surprised when they requested to be moved with the rest of my spirits. Each one of my spirits bound to the MV retained their individuality and respond to me as I call them, in a group or as one. At least in my case is how it is working. I'm very happy with my decision of getting my MV. :)

Thanks cnz. Great to know that your spirits are happy in their MV. I do have one and I have transferred all my spirits into it, but I'm just wondering how effective it is trying to spend alone time with one of them when they are all in the vessel!
Since I am not spirit sensitive as yet, I don't know if asking only one of them to be with me at any particular time while asking the others to give us some space actually works :)

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

posted about this seller before
I have some master packages and I love them
Saw orbs on my camera, more and more around me as he did the invocations as it takes days

so he is the real deal. He is one of the best in my books.

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kistune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf-based Kistune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fenrir Shadowfang
Zodiac:

I recently purchased a master collection of were-creature spirits from him, and I am extremely impressed with the quality of the conjure.

I have way too many spirits to list here efficiently.

Return to “Sellers You Love”