Favorite Seller

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

sweetqt72 wrote:posted about this seller before
I have some master packages and I love them
Saw orbs on my camera, more and more around me as he did the invocations as it takes days

so he is the real deal. He is one of the best in my books.
I agree, he is the real deal. Ordered one Angel, he sent me two, a male and female. The female seems to be more personable, but the male he said was sent by God for more protection and seems to be more standoffish and no nonsense.

Very pleased.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Yea. Luke is pretty awesome : )

Legions at my command.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The sweetest and very powerful seller, was a native American woman in Texas, who sold things that she had infused with her immense powers for some specific or general use. Also, her items were inexpensive, but always lovely items. She was selling her mystical wares on eBay, back in the day (2006, 2007), and half of the money she used to bring homeless children into her house to be feed, and sometimes clothed. She was genuine. I bought about 10 items from her - all of them extremely positive and powerful.

Her business name was PACCRATT (or Packratt, I forget her spelling) . She was dylexic...very much so with spelling, but then again she was using English and not Navaho. People in the comments area of her gentle site for questions and answers, suddenly were filled with disgusting comments, like " You must be pretty dumb to misspell so many words" or "Why don't you sell the children?", and so on....Although at the same time, her feedback was 100% praise.....And then she was sent emails, (At that time you could do it on eBAy),,,,,with threats and disgusting statements (not repeatable here)....Several of us complained to eBay, and they looked into it, but then one day, I received something from her that I had not ordered, but it was a beautiful adobe candle holder, with very powerful spirits attached to it, and there was a note..."Thank you for all your support....etc" and then "I ahve been so beaten up and threatened with threats publicly published, that I must stop. Every time I look at my little sales posting on ebay, there is a new nasty comment, and I am tired of crying..."

May the White Buffalo Calf Pipe Woman Bless Paccratt, and Her Street CHildren's Meal Kitchen,
Humbly, Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

She sounds like she was an incredible woman. It is a shame that ignorant, arrogant, and just plain cruel people would harm someone who was trying to do good. Sadly, in this business though, you have to have a pretty thick skin to make it.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:She sounds like she was an incredible woman. It is a shame that ignorant, arrogant, and just plain cruel people would harm someone who was trying to do good. Sadly, in this business though, you have to have a pretty thick skin to make it.
All true. Though no one should have to have a thick skin when THEY are the ones who are doing good in the world. It makes me sick that anyone would hound a good person like that. They probably are the same trolls that spew their toxins in the comments sections of news articles -- I don't even read comments on news articles anymore, because it's too much like a contest of "Who can write the ugliest things?" I don't need to get enmeshed in a contest of who can be the most vile and despicable, so I avoid the comments. Apparently, there is or was a subset of the vile and despicable on eBay, too.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Dark and Likes - you are both so correct. We are the people who must honor others. And I believe, even if we are a minority on the web, nevertheless, my statements, and both of yours, and the many other like statements in different areas than just this one...we do "keep alive the rumour that love, caring, friendship, and respect, still do exist. I am optomistic that this Compassion is growing once again...but it still is hard work....nevertheless, as Gene Autry once said" Ya know, the Good Guys Always win in the end,. The problem is so many get hurt, before it ends..."

And for a person as psychically powerful as she, I am sure this little tribute has brough her some extra happiness.

Here's a pic of friend Pac.....

Caiyros Arlen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

This is why I am getting a master collection of 25,000-50,000 Wraiths from Luke.

Anyone that messes with me will have a bad time : )

Legions at my command.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:She sounds like she was an incredible woman. It is a shame that ignorant, arrogant, and just plain cruel people would harm someone who was trying to do good. Sadly, in this business though, you have to have a pretty thick skin to make it.
All true. Though no one should have to have a thick skin when THEY are the ones who are doing good in the world. It makes me sick that anyone would hound a good person like that. They probably are the same trolls that spew their toxins in the comments sections of news articles -- I don't even read comments on news articles anymore, because it's too much like a contest of "Who can write the ugliest things?" I don't need to get enmeshed in a contest of who can be the most vile and despicable, so I avoid the comments. Apparently, there is or was a subset of the vile and despicable on eBay, too.
The internet has a way of bringing out the worst in people, due to the illusion of anonymity. It's a sort of venting ground really, so it shouldn't be a surprise that many of these people are actually pretty quiet, even outright timid in person.
In the early days of the internet becoming more widespread, a lot of people didn't even consider the people they were talking to online as "real" people. I remember some online games would post reminders that the people you were playing with was as real as you were, and to be nice to them.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Luke is really awesome and sweet and very kind. I always go back to him and have had no regrets whatsoever.

I guess to each his/her own. What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for the other.
His spirits are of my most active and powerful also. Don't know where I'd be without these guys :)

Sad how hard working and honest people's reputations can get tarnished so easily. Whats even sadder is the fact that all these people also have families that they take care of and a personal life that must go on, just like any other person.

The internet has turned into a breathing ground for spreading hatred and vileness.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Luke? AKA Onstar28607 / Metaphysical Beginnings? Eh, no offense, but I wouldn't touch that one with a 10' pole.

On topic, it's hard for me to pick just one, but I think Lisa is my favorite. :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Sellers You Love”