Many Free and Interesting Books!

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
TheStudent
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Norse Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Courtwind Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Anwaz
Zodiac:

I can not attest to the validity or truthfulness of all of this literature, however, at the very least what I have read is accurate or stated as an opinion. Still, there are far too many books for me to read here, which should be a good thing for you, so I'll just give you the link and let you sort out the vast ocean of information here. ^.^

http://darkbooks.org/pp.php?v=190804062 ... escription

Some say humans fear what they don't know, my greatest fear however is that which I can't know.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm going to go with recommending scribd.com as well. There are tons of books on there, period, and there are lots of metaphysical reference books in the mix. For example, you can find a lot of the books Caiyros recommends on there. I have Psychic Self-Defense open in another browser tab, as I'm reading it.

There are free and paid subscription levels. I'd say to check out the free account first, and decide after having a look around whether to spring for a paid subscription.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

TheStudent wrote:I can not attest to the validity or truthfulness of all of this literature, however, at the very least what I have read is accurate or stated as an opinion. Still, there are far too many books for me to read here, which should be a good thing for you, so I'll just give you the link and let you sort out the vast ocean of information here. ^.^

http://darkbooks.org/pp.php?v=190804062 ... escription
It's definitely well worth looking through the book selection. I like the fact that the books can even be downloaded. Nice find!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

Hmmm, perfect! 1rd

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*

Return to “Books & Literature”