Dragons, dragons, and still more dragons

Eilana
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I remember TEC, it's been awhile since they closed. I had a djinn from them.

I was actually looking for more information on Dark Crystal Dragons...
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:I just got a "dark crystal " dragon and a "molten " dragon...molten as in molten lava that glows... and two more have shipped, a gold dragon and a pearl dragon ... all 4 are living entity
Do you mind if I ask about your Dark Crystal dragon or your experiences with them? Trying to find more information on them. Using the search function led me here 2hp

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

MY dark crystal dragon is called dark mostly due to appearance. the color is like a dark smokey quartz. She is only slightly darker energy-wise. And an extreme powerhouse and likes to make me feel her presence.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

I began waking up with the word hugita in my mind so I decided it was time for some more dragons.
I placed an order for 3 Hugitas, a Dendwet, 4 elemental dragons ... one of each element, 5 Wyverns, and 3 abriets. all are custom conjures

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

water dragon.JPG
The vessel above "holds" a dragon that is by far the oldest in my keep. He has been with me a few years and I cannot find any info about the conjuror any more. Volvic worked with TEC until they closed shop. This was a special open conjure that brought us together. Truly an ancient one, his age is listed as over 2 million years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

2 kaisers.JPG
The ring on the left is an old ring that came to me from TEC with 5 Kaiser dragons. It is my understanding and my experience that it was their choice to be with me.

The ring on the right has a binding of 2 more Kaiser dragons. The conjuror had never encountered their race until I sent the 5 to introduce themselves and they led her to their realm. I won't mention the conjuror's name because she told me they all seemed disinterested with humans except for me and that these two seemed to be calling me to get them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

Those children of the porcelanas dragon king went back to their realm and came back with almost a hundred of their "half-siblings". So now I have more unbound very young dragons hanging around. My teacher dragon moaned a bit about suddenly having more students

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:15 am Those children of the porcelanas dragon king went back to their realm and came back with almost a hundred of their "half-siblings". So now I have more unbound very young dragons hanging around. My teacher dragon moaned a bit about suddenly having more students
That must be a handful! x*D

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

kings.JPG
A king black dragon and a king red dragon

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I totally love this tread @Huffdamagicdragon .your vessel collection is awesome. Well, I am crazy about celestials and angelic energies. I went crazy and a lot of them. But here is a twist...i have celestial dragons too. Not even just one but 5. And their energy signature somewhat different, more celestial typically rather then earth, Western Dragon.

Have you got a guardian dragon that is not a Chinese type? I have 1 from Lisa. But I have not heard from him. Do you know how to work with him? Or this type mainly does everything as he see it fit? I haven't got not even an image of him in my mind. Would you able to help with this? Also, which dragon type will able to protect from demons and black arts attacks?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

ASTER wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:12 am I totally love this tread @Huffdamagicdragon .your vessel collection is awesome. Well, I am crazy about celestials and angelic energies. I went crazy and a lot of them. But here is a twist...i have celestial dragons too. Not even just one but 5. And their energy signature somewhat different, more celestial typically rather then earth, Western Dragon.

Have you got a guardian dragon that is not a Chinese type? I have 1 from Lisa. But I have not heard from him. Do you know how to work with him? Or this type mainly does everything as he see it fit? I haven't got not even an image of him in my mind. Would you able to help with this? Also, which dragon type will able to protect from demons and black arts attacks?
Yes, I have 2 Guardian dragons from Lisa and they are quiet like yours. These guardian dragons are powerful enough to handle most demons and magick.

Below is a paragraph I copied from a post I put elsewhere in the forum.I have not found any references to these dragons anywhere else. And it gives you an idea what I mean by having dragons visiting here all the time.

Huffette had two unbound dragons come here that submitted to our house rules. After telling me more about them, I began an email conversation about the possibility of getting them bound with Lisa. I sent them to Lisa to introduce themselves and Lisa emailed me saying yes she could do the binding. So, now Huffette and I each have one of a mated pair of Volcano dragons. They can flame up like a xypher or masheba, but with much more intense flames. My male keeps his horns aflame but scales like any other dragon everywhere else, but can become a walking (or flying) inferno when he wants to. Also the description of them from Lisa says these dragons don't just do magick, but literally ARE magick. Huffette's female puts her flames out when she is near Huffette and can also turn on flames all over her body.

Return to “Dragons”