God/Goddess Djinn from Lisa

lemons
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

Izzy69 wrote:Hi Lemons...How are you getting on with your Goddess Djinn?
Any progress or advice from Lisa?
sorry for delayed reply...was away from the forum for a bit.

still there is no sign of anything from the Goddesses i bought from Lisa...nothing at all...not even a small sign.
I have contacted her a couple of times telling her about all, she said she will check if there is anything she finds and will let me know.

It never take that long after bonding...if its taking that long then its not there at all in the first place.

others will might not agree with me but, i am saying this with some experience of Djinns in the family...i personally never had one but, i have spend all my life around them....seeing them, talking to them etc...

I am currently in a little bit of a doubt...i might do the invocation ritual again...just to make sure i did everything right.
i am really looking forward to activate this djinn....

how about you?...what do you have?...how long did it took you to bond with the Djinns you have?...

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Well you've only had them for less than a month right?
When I got my first Djinn around 6 years ago I had maybe 3 experiences in 4 years
Some take time, and Goddess Djinn have been around a LONG time and odds are good they view time a lot differently than you or I would
I have not personally gotten anything from Lisa, but she has a really good reputation, trust her and trust in your Djinn
Fear isn't the only 'mind killer', doubt is too

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I agree with Blaze on this. I have a God Djinn from Lisa, I've had him with me for 8 months and haven't had any experiences with him yet. I'm not worried though. As Blaze said their concept of time is different to ours and so I am patient with him. I burn lavender candles and incense and offerings and feel that when the time is right he will contact me.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks to Blaze and Dropturvey for those excellent points.

I hadn't thought of that about them existing in a different time where our clock means nothing to them.
I am not very sensitive either so that makes me feel better already :)

I do know they are with me though....I had a very stressful few days just now about a letter from the tax bods and I couldn't even eat for awhile.
I spoke to my Courtwind and Bronwyn Angels and my Alya and asked for anything they can do assist me...within a short time the worry had gone and I realised it wasn't "the end of the world at all" LOL.
I called up the tax office, gave them some details and they said they will get back to me etc.
So glad I called them...these things can't be put off.
I thanked my spirits for there help in changing my distress to calmness and asked them to always forgive if some days I do not speak to them out of being too preoccupied etc.
Thanks again.

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

lemons wrote:
Izzy69 wrote:Hi Lemons...How are you getting on with your Goddess Djinn?
Any progress or advice from Lisa?
sorry for delayed reply...was away from the forum for a bit.

still there is no sign of anything from the Goddesses i bought from Lisa...nothing at all...not even a small sign.
I have contacted her a couple of times telling her about all, she said she will check if there is anything she finds and will let me know.

It never take that long after bonding...if its taking that long then its not there at all in the first place.

others will might not agree with me but, i am saying this with some experience of Djinns in the family...i personally never had one but, i have spend all my life around them....seeing them, talking to them etc...

I am currently in a little bit of a doubt...i might do the invocation ritual again...just to make sure i did everything right.
i am really looking forward to activate this djinn....

how about you?...what do you have?...how long did it took you to bond with the Djinns you have?...
Hi Lemons,
I am new to keeping and as I said on another thread I think I may have over done it as I have many new spirits here now and Haven't been able to bond with them properly due to privacy issues with my current situation here :(
I carry a Cleopatra Djinn gemstone with me and my Courtwind and Bronwyn Angel orbs with me daily in my pocket.
I speak to them when I can and I always pat the locked case in my bedroom where my other vessels are to let them know I am thinking of them and explaining my situation to them.
I know that "they know" how difficult it is for me at the moment and I feel in my heart that they will wait patiently for me for a private moment. Most of them are custom conjurations anyway so they chose to come to me :)

I am not in a very sensitive phase of my life at the moment and have been under an awful lot of pressure and tension so that will also explain why sensing companions will be more difficult.

I trust in them and know they are there.

I hope you get a good contact soon :)

I used to know things
theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

Samsara wrote:
Good for you. Ever since I made a wish that everyone who is kind to me get good luck it keeps my djinns busy and mostly good people surround me. So you really don't need an offensive measure.
Nice Post samsara. Last week I got a custom Empress Neb from Lisa.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

theDowser wrote:
Samsara wrote:
Good for you. Ever since I made a wish that everyone who is kind to me get good luck it keeps my djinns busy and mostly good people surround me. So you really don't need an offensive measure.
Nice Post samsara. Last week I got a custom Empress Neb from Lisa.
Oooooh....ahhhh....haha. You know me I love the nebs.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
lemons
new here
new here

mine never worked...till this day....
no signs no nothing at all.

ordered Cleopatra from CH.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

lemons wrote:mine never worked...till this day....
no signs no nothing at all.

ordered Cleopatra from CH.
Have you had any other spirits that have worked? We had one member that bound the Goddess Djinn to his soul and the connection was so intense he nearly had a break down.

Second I am wondering if you live in a busy household or near loud and busy streets.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
lemons
new here
new here

this was the second one i have ever bought. the first one was bought from someone else....that didnt work either....
Lisa told me that there is something stopping me from bonding process....some spirit who is with me....i have no idea who that is...but, thats what i was told....
so i ordered one from CH, to give it another try from a well reputed seller.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”