God/Goddess Djinn from Lisa

lemons
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

ok guys, after getting burned by one of the seller, i have ordered a God/Goddess Djinn from Lisa...

This is my first Djinn so anyhelp i can get from any of you is welcome

I dont see too much info on Goddess djinn on this forum....
anyone else got a Goddess djinn?....

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

A few of us do
what kind of information are you looking for?

Also make sure not to make wishs with your goddess Djinn till they know what you're willing for them to do to make a wish complete, they see things differently than we do and SOME might allow people to suffer for your wish to be granted
That old saying "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it" is very true

Welcome to the world of a Djinn Keeper :)
Djinn are some of my favorites, but they aren't humans, so never assume they understand everything you want or our costumes
Ask them a TON of questions

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
lemons
new here
new here

Thank you BlazeTigerNahti

Yes, you are right about "careful what you wish for" :)

the ring i bought got two djinn...so, i was wondering, does it need two separate invocations for each of them?....

another question is about the bonding.....
when i do the first bonding, is it something like the djinn is bond to my body?

any house rules you recommend?

Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I think Lisa has a Google Groups forum for people who have purchased from her. I'm not sure if I can post the link so just go to the FAQs section of Lisa's store site and go to #35 for the link. I joined last year but haven't checked in for a long time.

Anyway I think that you can probably get some additional information on Lisa's djinn there and Lisa herself was active on there.

When I ordered from Lisa she would e-mail me a picture of the vessels along with the names and information required for the invocations. Each spirit/entity required their own initial invocation although some types did not need one at all.

JohnPiper6
new here
new here
Zodiac:

What's Lisa's website address? Thanks. :)

Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

JohnPiper6 wrote:What's Lisa's website address? Thanks. :)
We're not allowed to post store links outside the seller's section but here is her review thread on CH, there's a link there to her store in the top post of this page:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... &start=200

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I think good house rules would be something like "Only count something I say as a wish if I write it down and then read it to you after calling you" or something like that
TONS of people go 'I wish that person would go away' and things like that all day every day, and if you're not clear with your Djinn they might start working to get rid of someone annoying at the time and not a real hassle to you.
Heck I've even heard people say things like "I wish that person would get hit by a bus"...... Imagine if your Djinn took that as a wish?

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
lemons
new here
new here

Thank you BlazeTigerNahti
i am not looking for revenge with any1....I dont have any enemies :)

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You don't need to have enemies for random people/things to attack you for no reason
And defending yourself isn't revenge, revenge would be putting the "hurt on 'em", not sending what they sent you back
I've had people and things attack me and I have never attacked anyone, but that doesn't mean I'm going to roll over and take what someone with a mental issue sends at me
That's why I used "Send back the same force sent at me and mine", in the USA that is totally fine by law (I used to be in private security, I had to learn ;) ) if someone attacks you on the street you have every legal right to fight back with equal force, the catch is EQUAL force. if someone pulls out a bat and you shoot them that would make you wrong, but if someone pulls out a bat and you pull out a crowbar that's totally ok (Well it would be pretty messed up but I think you get my point)
The best Defense is a good Offense, and do you know what the best Offense is? an amazing Defense!
I'm a Christian and even in the Bible it says 'Prepare for war in times of peace' because if you try getting ready when someone is on your doorstep it's to late
None of this is meant to be taken as a "lets attack everyone we don't like", NO
It's meant to be a post about defending yourself and your family

lemons
new here
new here

I agree !

Return to “Djinn / Genie”