Question

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Circe
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angels as are most f
Zodiac:

I'm sorry if this is a repeat on another question.

I have a unicorn and also a pegasus that came to me after certain things I had done. My Pegasus is a Stallion and me and a few others I have kept him away from my Female unicorn as he showed a bit of interest and she didnt.

Today I looked through the stores to see what was there and as one of the unicorn males came up she would poke me every time I changed the page.

So the question is... Is it possible to find a spirits mate so suddenly or is it just something I should leave alone?

1 Native American Dreamer Woman, Mated Unicorn Pair, 1 Male Showy Pegasus, 1 Arctic Silver Fox, 1 Whale, 1 Eagle, 1 Protective Storm Dragon, 1 Hell Cat, 1 Red Fox, 1 Atlantic Water Dragon, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Alpha Werewolf, 1 Caladarus, 1 Red Dragon, 1 Goddess Dragon Mother, 1 Baby Were Dragon, 1 Psy Vamp, 1 High Sidhe, 1 Gaurdian Angel, 1 Satyr
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Mate? If they are actually Spirits and not Entities, I'd say no, least not with any sort of consequence.
They may have interest in one another, same way Spirits would have interest in us, but that is about it.

Circe
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks just wasn't to sure.

1 Native American Dreamer Woman, Mated Unicorn Pair, 1 Male Showy Pegasus, 1 Arctic Silver Fox, 1 Whale, 1 Eagle, 1 Protective Storm Dragon, 1 Hell Cat, 1 Red Fox, 1 Atlantic Water Dragon, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Alpha Werewolf, 1 Caladarus, 1 Red Dragon, 1 Goddess Dragon Mother, 1 Baby Were Dragon, 1 Psy Vamp, 1 High Sidhe, 1 Gaurdian Angel, 1 Satyr
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I've heard of people who have gotten pairs, and not at the same time
I like to think anything is possible
Can you ask your Unicorn if that other one is her mate, or just someone she likes?

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I think I may have totally misunderstood the question, thought you were asking of Spirits could mate.. lol.

They can definitely call or seek out their kin from life though. It's also possible for Spirits to call to others whom they feel can help you, or ones they themselves are interested in. They can pretty much live and form communities just like they did in life.

Circe
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Blaze: She said that she had an interest in another but that he was her mate. That's why I was asking.

Drake: Sorry for confusing you

Return to “Creatures K-Z”