ELVIS PRESLEY... INCUBUS, HALF-INCUBUS, HAD ONE PERHAPS?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

In a conversation with a friend who also works in the paranormal the topic if Elvis came up... as it often does considering I am Memphis-born and thereby an Elvis fan by birthright. LOL She made a convincing & good argument that the King of Rock 'n' Roll had a fan-following unprecedented & unmatched since his departure. In his time alive in the peak of his career fans did (and still do) build shrines to him in their homes. They would have a part of their home whether it be a corner or an entire room enshrined with photographs, posters, autographs, records, newspaper clippings, memorabilia, etc of Elvis & many would literally pray to him & ask him to come to them even while he was still very much alive. Of course there are some who say he never died, some who still worship him as a true idol still today... she made the argument that no one shook an entire nation to the core as Elvis did and woman would trample on another when he was in their town just for the chance to see him.

He was bigger than any president, politician, celebrity, or other public figure ever could have been and the Beatles are the only ones who could possibly match him but Elvis was the original, the first, and the one women & even men fawned over for years. Was he really an incubus? Was he the child of an incubus? A changeling? Or perhaps did he just have an incubus or other spirit influencing his life? I met one of the psychic readers who used to read for Elvis when he was alive... Elvis recognized the power of magic, astrology & spirits... thoughts?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I used to listen to Elvis when I was younger. I felt a connection to him because he died a month before I was born. I loved listening to his songs. I do believe he died, of course. They did find his body. It's really sad because he was spiraling out of control. Overweight, drugs, alcohol, and women. Where he died is a shame, but when is really the perfect time to go. Like a great basketball player who retires at the height of his game. No one defeated him; no one can compare. Elvis left still holding the crown. I never thought he was part of another creature. Of course, I never knew about this stuff until recently. I just think he was human with an incredible gift directly from God. I think he abused the results of his gifts in terms of too much wealth and fame got to him, but I don't blame him because I think he was so lost from who he really was by that time. I have great admiration of him from his earlier years when he didn't let his popularity prevent him from serving his country.

I saw a news report several years ago about a woman who claimed the ghost of Elvis pulled her car into the wall of the cemetery as she was driving by his grave. I didn't believe it, but it was the first time that I started thinking about something like that even being possible. I think I wanted to believe it because I didn't want him to be...just...gone. You know?

I'm curious how this one turns out if you guys to the seance.

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I have had very, very few "Idols" in my lifetime, but Elvis was. The only other was the Beatles, but only for a while. Elvis, however endures. He definintly had something that most do not. He did and became more in his lifetime than most can possibly do in several lifetimes. So, YES....he had to have had some help of some spiritual/paranormal nature. IMO

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wow what great thoughts and yes im a huge fan. My hubby cant stand him and thinks hes over-rated! :frustrated: He was definitely very psychic and extremely gifted. It wudnt surprise me if he was an incubus and i would say he definitely had spirits assisting him. :inlove:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Queenie, my husband was like that also. But lately, he has changed his opinion.
Elvis...okay, don't laugh at me, I think his death was a fake. Yeah, I am one of those skeptics that thinks there is something funny with the whole thing.
The middle name spelled wrong on his grave, I have seen pictures of fans looking at his grave site, and in the background in a window, it looks like he is there looking out at them.
The photo of him in his coffin, I swear, it looks like he is sweating..
But I agree with everyone else, he was way charismatic and sexual....

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Elvis & Graceland is something personal to me because I've been there so many times and Ash now has come with me on several Graceland readings. I agree there is something more to the story, what? I don't know, yet. He is one of those mysteries wrapped in an enigma. LOL Having a gift of God doesn't mean there isn't more at play. God has sent Angels & spiritual entities of various origins to help those He tells them to and there are documented cases in the Bible of people being half-human half-Angel or half other spiritual entity.

Just food for thought. I can tell you from the numerous readings & seances we've done with Elvis that his energy is unlike any other. He has a wide range of energies from being loyal friend, sensitive to emotions, tradition-rooted, quick-witted, good at business and intensely spiritual as he is intensely sexual.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Great info. Ellen i didn even know about the mis-spelled name! :o

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I "HAD" every album he ever put out and saw every movie he ever made.
The thing I could really kick myself about is ...passing up a chance to see him perform live. One of his last performances.
During his last years of performing, my mother and her sister always went to see his shows if they were anywhere they could get to at the time. For some reason my aunt couldn't go and the tickets were already bought so my mother asked if I wanted to go. I wanted to more than anything but it was just imposable at the time.
I just had a thought.....I wonder where all the pictures are that my mother took during his performances!!!

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you can find them Princess you could do a really good reading with them. Pictures that are taken live, not posed studio photographs, but ones taken during a performance have so much more energy.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte

My family went to see Elvis in concert in Feb of 1977 not long before he died. I was 9-years-old but I still remember it vividly. Yes, they really did say "Elvis has left the building" at the end lol... loudly and over and over they said it.

I remember being sad when he died but not as much as my cousin who was a huge fan.

Later on when in my twenties I attended interfaith festivals that were largely paganfolks but was a very diverse crowd (including Church of the Subgenious folks if you're familiar with them and their "Bob Dobbs" stuff?. It's a tongue in cheek sort of take on religion a little like the Flying Spaghetti Monster.) I was amazed to see some of the people on the land at that spiritual festival also erecting altars to Elvis! There was a group there that deified and worshiped Elvis as the "King" and at the time I realized there's a lot of similarities between Christians use of the word "King" and the way it was applied to Elvis. At first I thought it was a joke but these folks were really serious about it. I'm not sure what they called themselves but my friends and I just called them "The Elvis Worshippers" and found them fascinating, especially their elaborate Elvis altars. Magnolia I wish you could have seen these altars, they were absolutely beautiful.

I've also seen people create shrines for him in their home and I've noticed more than a few times people having haunted Elvis objects inherited from a relative. He was definitely a man who had a lot of spiritual energy focused on him from his fans.

I personally believe many of the Gods and Goddesses we know as deities now started off as human as anyone else but were so amazing and powerful as people that they became deified and worshipped.

I've read that there's some evidence that Isis and Osiris for example may have been Egypt's earliest Pharaohs... way older than any of the ones we have more physical evidence for. I don't feel it makes them any less holy that they were once real people... that perhaps people put them on that kind of level because, well, they earned it.

Another thing I find fascinating that you may find interesting if you didn't know already... is that Elvis had Twin Survival Guilt because his identical twin died as a tiny infant. I remember my relatives saying "The world just couldn't have handled two of Elvis" lol :lol:

I've read that he always felt guilty that maybe he shouldn't have been the one to survive and the other would have been more accomplished and important of a person than him if given the chance (can you imagine?) and apparently a lot of surviving twins feel this way.

They say he always felt compelled to strive to do a lot in life, so that he didn't have to feel as bad about his brother not getting a chance. I've read accounts that say that he talked to his dead twin a lot in spirit form. There was a book about the surviving twin guilt thing that mentioned a lot of the stuff about Elvis's issues with it and that, like a lot of others who have that, he felt he had to do a whole lot in this life to be worthy of being the one to survive.

Interesting to think about huh?!

Oh and I still have my ticket stub from 1977 hehe.

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”