You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Anastazia Birthrite
Zodiac:

For some reason my reply didn't post. So I'll try again.
I don't want a lukewarm experience, and I don't want to unknowingly wander into dangerous territory. I try my best to keep my intentions pure, but I'm far too inquisitive for my own good lol.
Thank you for the list of books. I'll start looking into getting copies of them.
My biggest problem, and I'm making strides to rectify it, is not knowing or being able to discern what I receive from spirit and what's just me. Even decisions as simple as trying to decide which crystal to meditate with or carry with me is difficult. I don't know if I'm being lead to pick one or just using my knowledge of them to decide.
I know that anything worthwhile takes time and patience, I don't want the Cliffnote version. That's why I thought I might learn from others. I want to be able to discern genuine guidance from my own rambling lol.

Much love & Many Blessings
Jessicca

My Spirit Family: Astral Black Werewolf(M), Royal Black Dragon(M), Merman, Gold Dragon(F),Undine Oarsman(M),Kelpie Stallion (M).
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The books mentioned will not only give you conceptual knowledge but also will give you ways & means to move into many situations that are positive and strong.

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

At least some of the books are available either for free online or as e-books, if you want to get hold of them Right This Minute. I've got a .pdf of the Helena Blavatsky book in another tab of my browser: http://www.theosophytrust.org/Online_Bo ... e_V1.4.pdf

I got at least one Max Freedom Long books for my Nook. I got a few of them a while back, so I have to check whether both of the ones listed above are on my Nook, or whether just one is (along with one or two others of his works that aren't listed above).

The Dion Fortune book is available on scribd.com, which has both free and paid membership levels.

Still working on tracking down the other books, to see how to get hold of them.

Edit to add: Well, I have got The Secret Science Behind Miracles and two or three others in my Nook library. But The Secret Science at Work appears to only be available for Nook in Italian, not English. I have been known to practice reading Italian news articles, but I don't think my Italian is good enough to navigate through an entire book like that. I will have to get hold of that one some other way.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JessiccaC
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Anastazia Birthrite
Zodiac:

Thank you :)
I'm reading a few other things right now that my spirits placed in my path. Afterwards I will go about purchasing them. I was hoping some of them were readily available on kindle. I personally like amazon better than B&N.

Much love & Many Blessings
Jessicca

My Spirit Family: Astral Black Werewolf(M), Royal Black Dragon(M), Merman, Gold Dragon(F),Undine Oarsman(M),Kelpie Stallion (M).
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:At least some of the books are available either for free online or as e-books, if you want to get hold of them Right This Minute. I've got a .pdf of the Helena Blavatsky book in another tab of my browser: http://www.theosophytrust.org/Online_Bo ... e_V1.4.pdf

I got at least one Max Freedom Long books for my Nook. I got a few of them a while back, so I have to check whether both of the ones listed above are on my Nook, or whether just one is (along with one or two others of his works that aren't listed above).

The Dion Fortune book is available on scribd.com, which has both free and paid membership levels.

Edit to add: Well, I have got The Secret Science Behind Miracles and two or three others in my Nook library. But The Secret Science at Work appears to only be available for Nook in Italian, not English. I have been known to practice reading Italian news articles, but I don't think my Italian is good enough to navigate through an entire book like that. I will have to get hold of that one some other way.

Go to alibris and buy a paper book. It seems these days that people are intimidated, disgusted, or afraid of books with paper pages. Little do they know that reading an electronic screen of any kind is dealt with by a different part of the human brain, than that of reading a paper paged book.

Caiyros Arlen

Occult Metaphysical
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:At least some of the books are available either for free online or as e-books, if you want to get hold of them Right This Minute. I've got a .pdf of the Helena Blavatsky book in another tab of my browser: http://www.theosophytrust.org/Online_Bo ... e_V1.4.pdf

Go to alibris and buy a paper book. It seems these days that people are intimidated, disgusted, or afraid of books with paper pages. Little do they know that reading an electronic screen of any kind is dealt with by a different part of the human brain, than that of reading a paper paged book.

Caiyros Arlen
Oh, I'm still a fan of paper books, too. New tech hasn't supplanted "old" tech in my world. But I put the e-book option forward for people who might want the books Right Now, might require a free book due to lack of funds, or whose family might freak out if they saw a metaphysical book in the house. I know we have some members who are still living under their parents' roof, so they might have to be circumspect about how they go about compiling their personal library.

In which case, might I also suggest checking out the local library and, if you're a student, your school's library. That's a way to gain access to a paper copy of a book, for free. If your own library hasn't got a book, see if they can do an inter-library loan and temporarily obtain a copy from another library for you. When I was in Catholic school, even THEY had books that discussed psychic phenomena. So don't count ANY library out as a resource.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I agree with you. Caiyros Arlen

Occult Metaphysical
jewelheart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Wings
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:Hi Jessica !

Welcome !

To reallly get the the "feel", the overall sense of things and their workings", and a sense of "look and feel", you should first do the following all by yourself. It might take a month or two, and its quite simple:

Read the following books, in the following order:
Voice of the Silence by Helena Blavatsky
The Secret Science Behind Miracles by Max Freedom Long
The Secret Science At Work by Max Freedom Long
Psychic Self Defense - Dion Fortune
Witchcraft - Gerald Gardner
Transcendental Magic by Eliphas Levi

These are classic books that have been known and used for many, many years. They are very important books, and also, they are not difficult to read, All these books are easily available, and will build you a full grounding for then moving quickly into understanding of the Occult-Metaphysical (OM for short LOL!) Once you have read these books, you will have an excellent understanding to do 2 things: (1) Not be mislead or fooled; (2.) To be able to easily understand other things, more advanced, that ar good & genuine, and not "half-right -half-wrong mixed" or just plain dangerous and wrong.

Very Best Wishes,
Caiyros Arlen
Caiyros,
You are so good...you have also helped me as well. I also would like a mentor someday, but I don't think I am ready yet, I want to do some reading and you have given me a lot of great reading material to look over. So sorry to butt into the conversation, but I just had to say thanks. I have two books downloaded and am starting to read. 8)|*

I LOVE Dragons!!

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”