You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Anastazia Birthrite
Zodiac:

I'm not sure what I'm asking for here, just felt compelled to do so. I see a few threads about people looking for an apprentice, and I think that's something I need to look into. Does anyone feel compelled to mentor me? Could be energy work, spirit keeping, white magic. I'm not sure, lol.
If you feel compelled to answer this, maybe we could work together or just talk about whatever?

Much love & Many Blessings
Jessicca

My Spirit Family: Astral Black Werewolf(M), Royal Black Dragon(M), Merman, Gold Dragon(F),Undine Oarsman(M),Kelpie Stallion (M).
Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

hi Jessicca,
what is your goal in your spiritual life? could you be more specific?
perhaps I can do little favor to help you develop...

regards.

JessiccaC
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I want to communicate better with the spiritual realm. I want to be able to help people. It's hard to explain. Spirit keeping has felt like it's given me a piece of my soul back. I think I'm on the right track, I'm just... Not seeing something that's already there I guess. It's hard to explain lol.
Thank you for replying :). It means a lot to me. Any help or advice you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Jessicca

My Spirit Family: Astral Black Werewolf(M), Royal Black Dragon(M), Merman, Gold Dragon(F),Undine Oarsman(M),Kelpie Stallion (M).
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Be sure to head over to the Spirit Tasking subforum and take part in any of the tasking threads. We have a "What's in the box" thread going on right now, for everyone to practice with.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte

JessiccaC wrote:I want to communicate better with the spiritual realm. I want to be able to help people. It's hard to explain. Spirit keeping has felt like it's given me a piece of my soul back. I think I'm on the right track, I'm just... Not seeing something that's already there I guess. It's hard to explain lol.
Thank you for replying :). It means a lot to me. Any help or advice you can give me is greatly appreciated.
that's nice of you. Strong good will and intention are good things to start. The key is keep practicing. Before learn/ enhance your communication skill with your spirits, it is better to learn basic energy manipulation like Grounding and Shielding. It will be very useful while you are dealing with spiritual realm. After that you should clean and opening your 7 chakras to tune you up. Perhaps the step-by-step you can look into this thread although it is especially preparation to keep DA spirits, but it is useful for general preparation and development.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 64&t=17637
and Likes2Read is right. The most important is to read and learn and keep practice, in this forum there is Newbie/Beginner area that you can start with.

JessiccaC
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've been working with these a lot already, especially energy manipulation with crystals. I pray, cleanse, ground, and open every time I open myself up to spirit. I'm not necessarily new, but nowhere near expert either. I've gathered my own working knowledge along the way lol. But I still feel like there's something beyond my reach. I already have it. I just haven't opened it yet. Does that make any sense at all? Lol. Feelings are so hard to describe.

Jessicca

Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte

I see. What about dreams and meditations? The easiest way to interact with spiritual is through dreams and then meditations. Also keep in mind and pay attention to any manifestations around you.

JessiccaC
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I used to dream a lot of interesting dreams, but since I started spirit keeping, I feel like I still dream but I don't remember much, just flashes throughout the day. I meditate at least once a day, or try to. I call it "me time" lol. I can feel different energies when I meditate, sometimes I hear voices, very faint and feminine whispering to me. I tried to understand them at first, but then I realized I wasn't meant to, just listen and feel them as they wash over me. I don't usually see a whole lot in meditation though, some things here or there but I don't feel like that's my string suit lol. I also use a pendulum to speak with my spirits. I have a notebook I keep insights and spells and things in, and in the very middle one of my spirits helped make a pendulum board. I keep adding to it, making the markings more detailed and such. It's been very insightful.

Jessicca

Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte

Those were a lot of practice you had done then. :) So there is no way you will stay "blind and deaf" in interacting with your spirits. To improve your skills to remember even take control your dreams (lucid dream), you can take note in your notebook and make "dream journals",

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Hi Jessica !

Welcome !

To reallly get the the "feel", the overall sense of things and their workings", and a sense of "look and feel", you should first do the following all by yourself. It might take a month or two, and its quite simple:

Read the following books, in the following order:
Voice of the Silence by Helena Blavatsky
The Secret Science Behind Miracles by Max Freedom Long
The Secret Science At Work by Max Freedom Long
Psychic Self Defense - Dion Fortune
Witchcraft - Gerald Gardner
Transcendental Magic by Eliphas Levi

These are classic books that have been known and used for many, many years. They are very important books, and also, they are not difficult to read, All these books are easily available, and will build you a full grounding for then moving quickly into understanding of the Occult-Metaphysical (OM for short LOL!) Once you have read these books, you will have an excellent understanding to do 2 things: (1) Not be mislead or fooled; (2.) To be able to easily understand other things, more advanced, that ar good & genuine, and not "half-right -half-wrong mixed" or just plain dangerous and wrong.

Very Best Wishes,
Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”