Podcast Interviews about Hypnosis

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I do all the 'normal' Hypnosis sessions, I just don't post them because it's not on the Meta subject
I am fully certified for everything from being a Life Coach to Erotic Hypnosis.
I also do more unusual kinds of things with hypnosis like help people check if they've been cast on or bound and didn't know
I do a lot more than I post about

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

You should do some posts about the hypnosis sessions you do that help people check for hexes and things... those are really useful. You should really talk about more of what you offer.... I think if people understood more about what you offer, they'd be breaking down your door. :D

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I agree 100%

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

That means the world to me Kat, and you too Kelis
I should post more, but I'm hesitant anymore
But I will find time to post about the Hex & Spell checks and things like that
I know that most people don't know even a small portion of the services I offer, and I even have a few I rarely offer to anyone
I'll make time to post about more of the things I do, and post more on my website too

You guys rock and I am very grateful to have the chance to work with so many amazing people

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I think that learning about hypnosis would be beneficial for everyone here. Some might realize that seeking out these services could benefit them, and others might be inspired to learn it and realize they have a gift.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HarmonyAngel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I'd definitely love to learn more about what different types of services you offer! I was checking out your website last week, actually and was curious if you had any other services^^

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:That means the world to me Kat, and you too Kelis
I should post more, but I'm hesitant anymore
But I will find time to post about the Hex & Spell checks and things like that
I know that most people don't know even a small portion of the services I offer, and I even have a few I rarely offer to anyone
I'll make time to post about more of the things I do, and post more on my website too

You guys rock and I am very grateful to have the chance to work with so many amazing people
:*3

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

W00t.
Gonna start with your spirit sensing services as soon as I can afford them again. Sorta thrown all my money at kelis and MTM this month :P
Even if I don't really like voice chat over skype as a non native speaker 3|D

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh... you'll like THIS... totally.

Although... I have to wonder... does your subconscious speak English??? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Mine speaks snark.

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:Oh... you'll like THIS... totally.

Although... I have to wonder... does your subconscious speak English??? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Mine speaks snark.
Actually, they have done studies in Russia, and once the person is in deep hypnosis it doesn't matter what language is spoken, the people still understand it like you were speaking their native tongue (Though some said that there was a funny accent lol)
If I've said it once I've said it 1,000 times. The Human Mind is 1 of the most powerful, and least properly used tools in the Universe

and as for English not being your native tongue Aprophis, that's totally fine 8) I have clients from Brazil, Asia and Europe and they all had a great time and said it wasn't trouble to understand me 7\

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”