neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hello
I want to ask you if you have met Metatron. I want to meet him, he is one of my master guides. I know a technique about how to contact him in your dreams, this technique is from an author. Do you have met Metatron? Can you tell me some of your experiences with him? Blessings.

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

isn't metration prophet Enoch (Idriss in arabic) that was raised to the heavens to become an angel ? its so cool. I don't know how you contact prophet Enoch . Is Not through Enochian magick ?
Good luck in contacting him . Keep us posted .

MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

Enlightened wrote:isn't metration prophet Enoch (Idriss in arabic) that was raised to the heavens to become an angel ? its so cool. I don't know how you contact prophet Enoch . Is Not through Enochian magick ?
Good luck in contacting him . Keep us posted .
Some say that Enoch is Archangel/Seraphim Metatron, but a few say that Metatron is a different being from Enoch. In jewish traditions he is the most powerful being after God. Thank you my frind, I will let you know.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2

Well to my knowledge Enoch Became the angel Metatron and summoning him without any enochian calls i would really like to hear your results

Return to “Angels”