Would having sexy time with a spirit be considered cheating?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

phantomparadox wrote:Er.... I don't have much time, but I saw this and I have to answer.

Sexual spirits can take you to the astral and have sex with you there. If you didn't know you were asleep when you were "dreaming" the sex would be etched in your brain like a real memory - Which it is.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Yeah, it took me a while to realize it was "like a dream", that it didn't actually happen in physical reality while affecting a person physically.

I find it unusual but predictable that majority of women value monogomy in detail in where they have personal rules for themselves. I haven't heard one guy chime in about if he had a spiritual relationship he believes he would be cheating on his spouse or girlfriend. But if she did it to him, she's the cheater.

If the tables were flip, would the male be strong enough to say no to a spiritual encounter? I'd bank on the fact he'd take it and rationalize it as I have. I, am though, a female with a male brain and will be only as "loyal" as he is. There is no need to put extra limitations on one's self if no one is asking us to.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

No... As a male... I would be pissed... lol

I think people in any case would like to think that they are enough for the person that they are with. Any any form of cheating is saying, sorry, you are not enough. This is the issue.

Legions at my command.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

phantomparadox wrote:No... As a male... I would be pissed... lol

I think people in any case would like to think that they are enough for the person that they are with. Any any form of cheating is saying, sorry, you are not enough. This is the issue.
LOL. So you're saying you would be pissed if she had sex spirits while dating you because it makes you feel like you're not enough. I noticed you have a few succubi in your collection. Would you give them up for the woman whom you expect the same of, because it makes her feel like she's not enough? Think hard about it! Hahaha.

The whole believing one is enough for anyone is a daunting task. I don't recommend it. It is a game you (the general you's) will always fail at. So you might as well accept that your significant other does need various people to satisfy their various needs. For instance, shopping. Do you really want to be that guy hanging on your girlfriend's arm shopping non stop? Do you want that guy that goes with your girlfriend while she gets her nails done and hair did? No....you don't want to be everything to her. That's what her friends are for. As for sex...why must you have two and not one? Is one spirit not enough? Should they feel not enough? Something to ponder about, as this might unravel a lot of insight in one's own being....

"Man is what he sees in other people."
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

No. I wouldn't give them up. lol. But that is my male nature.

I do know a conjurer who has given up his sexual spirits though.

Actually, I don't think any guy would be happy with that.

Legions at my command.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I don't think anyone should ask that their significant other give up their spirits for whatever reason, male or female of the equation.. don't expect it to happen.
I do however find it suspect when someone seeks out a sexual spirit with the idea in mind that the human partner they chose isn't pleasing them at all.. or not bringing physical fulfilment to their romantic, sexual, emotional needs.. in that case, you need to talk.
I notice actually quite often, there are those types who are married with kids and now living in a fantasy world with innumerable sex spirits to compensate for what they have sacrificed in the physical world.. and I think they seriously need to confront that issue. For themselves and others who may be involved. I think it's sad they can't find physical fulfillment and have chosen to settle with this. That's 'no life' as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway.. Most especially succubi and incubi should not be cast aside. They are not only sex! I did not seek out my incubus for sexual needs, and I seem to attract a lot of sexual spirits (probably because I'm just so damn sexy har har). But I don't go seeking them out and they are not with me for the reason of pleasure fulfilment.. in my case it's because I thrive on that energy, they adore my energy, and they are cool - intelligent - companions. We understand one another as DA beings of lust. So just saying, that can be the case as well.
I love to work with succubi and incubi for their energy, and the realm of energy they come from.. they are fascinating beings.

Given that is my situation, I certainly do not have an issue with the fact of my significant other having made connections with such beings. They are, as stated, more than sex.. we find ourselves drawn to them or they drawn to us as it speaks of our very nature. We can appreciate these entities, their presence, and I see nothing wrong with that. I think it's silly to just consider these beings for sex, or base impulses, it's a very limiting view and interaction.
And even if those spirits did provide sexual intimacy at one point, relationships with dynamic beings can change and evolve. Naturally if your intentions have changed, your relations have shifted around, you seek something different, or want to open yourself to a different way of relating and interacting with a being you can evolve things to that point.. you don't need to eliminate the relationship altogether.

BUT then I guess that veers away from the real concern, argument, question of this thread.

Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

After reading all of these posts I now feel that because of the fact that in static description you are in essence having sex with someone that is not your partner, it is cheating. In the case of a more open relation it could potentially be okay but only while additionally accepting sex with anyone or anything, human or otherwise. I wouldn't want this done to me and I wouldn't do it to anyone else. I think my Succubus is probably aware that I won't accept her sexually as long as I'm in a relationship, and I think that in my case my succubus gives me a pretty casual feeling when I'm with her so I don't think that would be a problem anyway.

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It depends on the rules you agree on with your partner. Some people don't consider it cheating if you sleep with the same sex, other couples swing, etc. I don't judge people for what they do as long as they aren't hypocritical about it. Don't tell your partner who they can sleep with(on this plane or another) if you're spreading yourself around town(or someplace not listed on any map).

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

To the OP: only you can answer this question for yourself. No one on these boards is going to define 'cheating' for you. Only you can do that. Our opinions are of absolutely no consequence to you and what you do in your life.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have to agree with Badblood on this, only you can define the parameters of what you consider cheating. All of us have different opinions and views on the matter and truthfully they all make perfect sense, I can look at it from all angles and understand each and everyone's point of view. Personally, I have no problem with sharing sexual energy with my sexual spirits and it would not offend me if my partner would do the very same. To the men out there who admit to having sex with their spirits but would not be happy if the tables were turned that is simply unfair. That's like throwing a fit because your other half is using a vibrator, does it mean you're not good enough...no absolutely not!

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Angel Marie wrote:I have to agree with Badblood on this, only you can define the parameters of what you consider cheating. All of us have different opinions and views on the matter
^^This.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Spirit Keeping”