Wolf & Goat

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

I just have to ask anyone here bought anything wonderful from the two lovely shop owners?
What they have in store is extremely potent stuff to say the least. It used to creep me out but then I may try their wonderful products especially occult oils next year.
Oil to help second sight & enhance third eye perception.
1 type of oil even have a pair of real eyeballs in it though... very old school just like in witchcraft movie but this is real deal with crazy amount of energy.
They only sell 1st class quality product 100% made by them with incredible amount of energy. Some stuff not for beginners...

Many real life practitioners & occult lovers all around the world crave their potent products. Feedback much appreciated.

http://wolf-and-goat.com/
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WolfandGoat

BUMP for more review & experience.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ahemahemahem wrote:I just have to ask anyone here bought anything wonderful from the two lovely shop owners?
What they have in store is extremely potent stuff to say the least. It used to creep me out but then I may try their wonderful products especially occult oils next year.
1 type of oil even have a pair of real eyeballs in it though... very old school just like in witchcraft movie but this is real deal with crazy amount of energy.
They only sell 1st class quality product 100% made by them with incredible amount of energy. Some stuff not for beginners...

Many real life practitioners & occult lovers all around the world crave their potent products. Feedback much appreciated.

Out of curiosity -- the first half of the post leaves me with the impression that you have not purchased from them yet, but might do so next year.

But the latter half of the post describes the energy and quality of the materials they use. Did you purchase from them, then? I ask for clarification so I can understand better what you're asking. I haven't purchased from this seller myself, but I figure that if I wasn't clear on the post's intent, people who DID buy from this vendor might not be clear on it, either. Then they might not answer the questions you intended to ask.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote:
ahemahemahem wrote:I just have to ask anyone here bought anything wonderful from the two lovely shop owners?

Out of curiosity -- the first half of the post leaves me with the impression that you have not purchased from them yet, but might do so next year.

But the latter half of the post describes the energy and quality of the materials they use. Did you purchase from them, then? I ask for clarification so I can understand better what you're asking. I haven't purchased from this seller myself, but I figure that if I wasn't clear on the post's intent, people who DID buy from this vendor might not be clear on it, either. Then they might not answer the questions you intended to ask.
Thank you for bringing this up to me. You are right I haven't bought any product from them yet mostly due to fear & thought the things there very dark & creepy... but then very tempted to try in 2015.

2nd half is I know they are good as many legit practitioners claimed its very potent just bringing this up & hope more who have tried willing to share their purchase experience here. Most of those practitioners, I used their services before in the past & they did claim of intense energy from wolf & goat's occult oils.

Peace. BUMP BUMP feedback to share please

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

i would love to buy some oils from them..but am afraid that german custom would confiscate the liquids, has someone from europe ordered from them some oils and can tell me if your customs has let it in country?
would be great to know ;)

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte

Msg them earlier should get back to me in 48 hour.
Hope its a success. Shall let you know soon.

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

thank you ^^ i have wrote them two times on etsy and one time at facebook and never got a answer..would be wonderful to know ^^ i asked the custom but they could not tell me if or if not that kind of oil/liqud would be removed

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte

Glad they replied. Shipped to Germany before without incident & hope will be continued success 8)|*

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

thank you for the answer ahem! great ..i will order some oils ;-)

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte

Your so welcome :)

Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Anyone order from them ? I ordered more than a year ago initially they been replying and give some updates that is going to be sent out, but all of a sudden they stop replying through emails and even Facebook. Now I think it seems like I will not get anything after all.

Return to “Seller Review”