Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: no preferences
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: It hasnt come yet

Recently my SRS Waif faery and Bronwyn Angel came to me from my Creepy Hollows purchase. Both are bound to spirit and I've always been spiritually sensitive. But also an empath so it can be really confusing to differentiate between others emotions, energy, etc. And add in my 'Clairs' it's so confusing sometimes. I have a full house but was always very drawn to sra because I felt that I could identify with what they've been through (on a human level of course lol). I assumed that my sra waif faery wouldn't manifest for awhile due to being abandoned. But she sure is a straight forward type of lady. She immediately corrected me on the pronunciation of her name lol. But it was like an ice breaker, she doesn't manifest often but she quite verbal/audible, and gives me energy to get things done. My Bronwyn angel is so loving, she manifested immediately and frequently communicates with me. She always hugs me and touch's my head or arm. Gives me guidance. They both get along well with my spirit family. My household has become much more peaceful and upbeat and loving since their arrival. Thank Ash and Magnolia. I will definitely continue to come here for my spiritual needs. Next is DA. I figured with my sensitivity it's best to have any DA bound to a vessel of some kind instead of spirit. I'm just so happy and shocked that my waif faery spoke so soon.

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Aw this is wonderful to hear! Waif Faes are so sweet and I find them a great support during even the most simple of day-to-day tasks :thumbup: have you decided which DA spirit you are going for next/which spirit you feel most drawn to?

:hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
SoulReaderEyes
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: no preferences
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: It hasnt come yet

I'm thinking a wraith. But I'm not totally decided. I'm still in shock and awe by my Waif.

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

SoulReaderEyes wrote:I'm thinking a wraith. But I'm not totally decided. I'm still in shock and awe by my Waif.
:lol: I know what you mean, spirit manifestations never cease to amaze me ;) good choice on the Wraith if you do decide to get one :thumbup: took me a while to decide on my first DA spirit as there are so many to choose from right across the DA spectrum! I went with a Vampire in the end ;)

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family

Return to “Faery”