You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zane Charles
Zodiac:

Could you make a section on creepyhollows about dealing with people who remote review you, being humans, etc and offer protection for this on here, I didn't see anything about this, I know there are things mentions to do it, just not in protecting yourself. I think it would be useful, specially knowing some people abuse this power, and hurt people with it. It be good to know of spirits, and spells, etc that can protect you, rather your awake or asleep.

Its important to be protected, specially for privacy reasons, because after all you have no idea what the intent of the person whos remote viewing you being good or bad, same with astral travel. It be nice to be inform, and be protected, and know the dos and donts, about handing being remote viewed, and know what it is and what its not used for, and how to protect you your family, etc from such things. Because not everyone who does this is of good intent, or harmless.

The idea of someone invading your mind without consent, is the same to me as being rape, when you either feel powerless to do anything about it or knowing they can get away with it, while some people might see remote viewing as they would astral traveling, as educational, or has training your powers, or other things.

Just be good for people to know, to guard themselves from such things. Some people just act and say, I have ask around, this being the general feel from them being "they feel like well its just remote viewing, being viewed regardless who or what it might be is harmless."

I know this much, the sun isnt much of a threat to you either usually, but if you dont watch out you can get burn, some people get this impression like just because nothing happens when its done, that its harmless, its not.

I'm not the only one who thinks so. After all remote viewing is meant to gather information, among other things now maybe to some people thats harmless, which is what some people think, but when you talk about going through your mind, anything from thoughts, or just where your at, other people think well you know they just do it and leave, but other people get harass 24/7 and get targeted.

Remote viewing more than just seeing what you look like, or where your location is. Like everything else its how you use it, like a sword and a shield you can use it to defend those you care about, or use it to hurt those you don't or do care about. I just feel people should be well inform, specially those new to keeping, because it could happen to you, and might not have a clue on what to do about it.

I'm not here telling people of creepyhollows what it is, odds are some or more of you know what this is, only that people should know about it, and be inform, and have choices and options to protect themselves from such things, just as you would from spirits, entities.

I hope creepyhollows makes a section of there site for this and offers spirits, etc for this kind of protection.

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
Zodiac:

You make good points. You can always request a custom spell from the store if you don't see it listed. And it stands to reason that if someone is viewing you with the intention of harming you in the future, your protective spirits/entities will block them from doing so.

Lots of times, people leave themselves open to being able to be tracked. Here are some things that I know that can prevent you from being remote viewed, and I hope other collectors can add to this list:

1. Don't tell people you meet your full name. This is why many practitioners use aliases.

2. Keep your windows and doors closed when you go to sleep at night.

3. Don't accept gifts from people when you first meet them. I know a woman who had co-worker in her office who made a habit of handing out useless information and giving out free food so he could mark his targets. He'd then astral travel to their location so he could sleep with them.

4. Have healthy boundaries. Touchy feely people are more at risk because astral travelers can latch onto a person's energy more easily and find them on the astral plane if there's been physical contact on this one.

5. Put unbroken lines of salt in any entrance to your home(windows, doors, etc.). Salt acts as a neutral boundary for pretty much anything spiritual getting in.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

First of all, always have protection up around your house or apartment!!!! It is just good sense to do so and when you gain more experience when using protection, you will have layers of protection in place, like spells for protection and spirits who patrol your yard or area where you live at and use something like doing wards, also like what was mention, using salt in your door ways and windows, also putting an x or doing a pentagram for drains, mirrors and the like!!! This is just good protection habits to get into doing!!!!!

Also as a reiki healer, I do connect to people with their permission, and then do the reiki and then I disconnect from them and their energy!!!!!

Also use sage at least one a month for just clearing out the negative energy that can build up!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:You can certainly use this: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 3&p=139646
Magnolia is right this works very well!!!!! Also check this out in the store, it is the section called: Protection, Dispel, Remove Curse.

There are a lot of good items in that section that will help with protection of yourself and your home!!!! 7\ 8)|*

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
zaneslife
new here
new here
Zodiac:

You all do understand I wasn't asking for help, you do know that right...

zaneslife
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I was merely sharing some information with other people that didnt know! Im more than aware of that post, but heres a fun fact, people should be able to get this information from the site not from the board, to make it easier for people new to this place!

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

zaneslife wrote:I was merely sharing some information with other people that didnt know! Im more than aware of that post, but heres a fun fact, people should be able to get this information from the site not from the board, to make it easier for people new to this place!
To be perfectly frank with you, you just stated a whole lot of "what-ifs" and hypotheticals. You didn't list any ways to protect oneself, and your post sounded like you wrote it when you were in distress, so I assumed(and others did as well) that you were looking for assistance. The reason why the forum is here is because there are pages and pages of information listed here that would be impractical(correct me if I'm wrong ash and magnolia) to put on the main site. This forum is almost ten years old. Search is also available. I don't get why you are complaining. The protection subforum was made. I hope your ego isn't that fragile that you feel the need to push back and correct everything you disagree with, especially since the information provided by myself and others may actually help others in the future.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

I for one would like to thank everyone who has posted ways to protect yourself, this is trully a valuable piece of information. Which we all need to learn from thanks :*3

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Angelsmile wrote:I for one would like to thank everyone who has posted ways to protect yourself, this is trully a valuable piece of information. Which we all need to learn from thanks :*3
I'm glad. 8)|* Hopefully other spirit keepers will see this thread and add other tips, spells, tools, etc. for protection.

Return to “Protection”