You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

I was out the door to turn in some paperwork for a course requirement and noticed that the mailman was in the building delivering mail. To my surprise my CH package was here! It's the $0.01 deal for beginners so it was my spirit stone, connecting stone, and charging bag.

When I took the stone out of the bag it was very cool, but warmed up later from being carried in my pocket. I didn't feel T's energy at first, but when I took a break from studying to examine the bag and connecting stone I felt a rush of energy (I've always been sensitive to energy).

One thing I noticed last week was that, a few days before I got the email notification that T was on her way, she had been more active. I felt her energy a lot and always felt my Third Eye and Crown Chakras tingling and a tingling along my hairline. I also felt more cold drafts. (I feel her energy as I type this lol.) I also noticed that she seemed to be more active in the evening and at night. Anyway, that went on for a day or two until I got my email, and I knew without a doubt before getting the email that she would be on her way soon due to her sudden spike in activity. Sure enough, she manifested in the same way--Chakra tingles and cool spots--until she arrived. (I think I've been feeling my Gargoyle too. I heard him speak once recently, so I'm now starting to suspect that he'll be on his way soon as well, though T seems to be the more active one of the pair.)

Also, her stone is gorgeous! (I'd requested Aquamarine in the notes but didn't get it, which is fine because I love this stone! Coincidentally though, later today I was at the mall and found a piece of Aquamarine for three bucks! Woot!) I think it may be a Moss Agate but the purple reminds me of the purple in one of my fluorite pieces.

All in all I'm just happy her vessel is finally here. I've felt her presence since before the vessel arrived, but now that it's here it feels way more like she's home now.

Thanks SO much, Magnolia!

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being
Arriving Soon: Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness
magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

congrats to you and welcome to spirit keeping family.

please keep sharing with us :U

RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Zodiac:

^T's vessel :) The pic doesn't do it justice, it really is a pretty stone!

^ Her charging bag. Blue's my favorite color, too! 8)|*

^ The connecting stone, an amethyst. Since I've got another tumbled amethyst stone that is kept separately from where my CH goodies will be kept, I'm still thinking of keeping this one in its baggie when not in any kind of use

^Aaaand here's the bag and connecting stone together! (I put T's stone back in my pocket right before taking these lol)

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

May your bonding period be one of many rewards and joy! the pics look amazing. I share your excitement when it comes to faes! Happy bonding! :)

Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So, your spirit keeping journey begins. I have a star faery too and she appeared for the first time during a hypnosis session with Blaze Tiger Nahti. I was surprised because I hadn't done any bonding work with her. I guess she wanted to make her presence known :) The stones and bag are beautiful. I received the perfect color bag (red) with my first order too!

Oriyn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius, Gargoyle
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriyn Destiny
Zodiac:

Congrats. My one penny starter spirit was a star fae too and after a couple weeks, I got a feeling that she'd been with me for a while. Next thought in my head was the shooting star I'd seen almost two years before going over my house.

Star Faeries are great, you'll have a wonderful time :)

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

I have a star fae and she is amazing! Strong and independent yet very kind :) have fun bonding and congrats!!! :)

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

Congrats! I wonder what gem the spirit stone might be. That individual is not easy to mistake with other stones, I'd imagine! After I got my first order, that was mostly stones; my penny dream spell and the contacting stone and a dragon stone and chakra stones from CH I noticed I love handling tumbled stones.

RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks so much you guys :)
Prinsiippi wrote:Congrats! I wonder what gem the spirit stone might be. That individual is not easy to mistake with other stones, I'd imagine! After I got my first order, that was mostly stones; my penny dream spell and the contacting stone and a dragon stone and chakra stones from CH I noticed I love handling tumbled stones.
Prinsiippi, I think the stone might be a Moss Agate, from what I saw when I Googled it. :) I hadn't seen one before T arrived so that's pretty cool too! The first night with her here I set it with my Apophyllite stones and the Aquamarine. I've got a bunch of crystals on the windowsill next to my bed so I'm sure T will like that very much!
Foxxette wrote:I have a star fae and she is amazing! Strong and independent yet very kind :) have fun bonding and congrats!!! :)
Oriyn wrote:Congrats. My one penny starter spirit was a star fae too and after a couple weeks, I got a feeling that she'd been with me for a while. Next thought in my head was the shooting star I'd seen almost two years before going over my house.

Star Faeries are great, you'll have a wonderful time :)
Marilee wrote:So, your spirit keeping journey begins. I have a star faery too and she appeared for the first time during a hypnosis session with Blaze Tiger Nahti. I was surprised because I hadn't done any bonding work with her. I guess she wanted to make her presence known :) The stones and bag are beautiful. I received the perfect color bag (red) with my first order too!
Thanks you guys! It's great to hear such good things about Star Fae :) T is a joy to have around, she's got such great energy and a really sweet, playful personality. I love her already 8)|*

Return to “Faery”