HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Strangely there's not much information I could find about this kind of Dragons, yet I believe one came to me in my dream! Does anyone know anything about them? I've been having this eager excitement to look for more info about them but no luck so far 9) (they are not in CH Encyclopedia, or maybe I haven't noticed).

Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D
AlleeinLure
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hey Cheery!

I don't know anything about that race of Dragons but I know of a seller who conjures and binds them. If you search for "Dark Crystal Dragon" on Bonanza you should be able to find the listings. Message the seller and ask, I'm sure they would be able to answer any questions you have if no one else here can help you out.

xo

Miss. Alleein Lure
Moje rodina je malý, ale je to krásné.
"Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?"
— Chuck Palahniuk
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

They were a specialty of AuroraMagick, which has closed shop.
I don't know of many sellers who offer them, I've heard of one before, now here the second one.
AlleeinLure wrote:Hey Cheery!

I don't know anything about that race of Dragons but I know of a seller who conjures and binds them. If you search for "Dark Crystal Dragon" on Bonanza you should be able to find the listings. Message the seller and ask, I'm sure they would be able to answer any questions you have if no one else here can help you out.

xo
Not sure if I'd trust a seller who offers a conjuration of a 'elder radioactive zombie spirit' or 'elder viral zombie spirit'. And if you read the description on their site it's a bit contradictory.
Also:
Zombies are extremely powerful supernatural beings. Superhuman doesn’t come close to describing the benefits that they have available to them and they are delighted to share these benefits with their master. Zombies are dark spirits which means that they also use your natural energy in exchange for the ability to share their Superhuman abilities and powers. Zombies use less of their brain energy for reasoning, technology, and learning and instead use it for basic survival thus giving them many enhanced abilities when compared to humans. Zombies possess super strength. They are able to easily overpower humans. Some Zombies have super speed. Most types of Zombies are much faster than humans and can chase one down at will. They have super stamina. They have super senses. With less effort used towards thinking, it gives them heightening to their sight, hearing, and smelling senses. Zombies have regeneration. While their bodies can receive damage, they can reform from their injury and heal themselves very quickly
If these are real zombie spirits, they're from an alternate reality. Viral zombies exist in video games and stories, so do the radioactive ones.

Also there's a lot of 'elder' and 'mature' going around....and a lot of Superhuman.
After reading the info on Azazel Djinn (yes! apparently that's a thing) I can just smh. But if I should have the money one day, I'll definitely get one of those just on the off chance that they're real.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lisa of mysticmorningtreasures does custom conjures of dark crystal dragons and some info on them are listed on her site. I had recently inquired about them as well as some other spirits. Regular, royal and imperial dark crystal dragons are available options. You could ask her to see if the one who came to you is willing to be bound.

Lisa has a review thread here on CH, her ebay account was real_magick before leaving ebay

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... ck#p584181

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

That Bonanza seller is interesting
1 day I may have to try them out and see if they're any good

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
AlleeinLure
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I just want to throw it out there - I haven't personally worked with the seller at hand; I just recalled seeing the title of the listing while browsing Bonanza - so I can't say for the authenticity of the items.

*shrugs*

xo

Miss. Alleein Lure
"Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?"
— Chuck Palahniuk
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

AlleeinLure wrote:I just want to throw it out there - I haven't personally worked with the seller at hand; I just recalled seeing the title of the listing while browsing Bonanza - so I can't say for the authenticity of the items.

*shrugs*

xo
I wasn't saying anything either way
If they are good, then they have some interesting listings and that would be fun */
If not, then I always start off with trying something that's not their (The Seller I'm trying out) most expensive listing lol
Is was very nice of you to actually look for info though 7\ So I'll tank you for being Kind 8)|*

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
AlleeinLure
new here
new here
Zodiac:

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:
I wasn't saying anything either way
If they are good, then they have some interesting listings and that would be fun */
If not, then I always start off with trying something that's not their (The Seller I'm trying out) most expensive listing lol
Is was very nice of you to actually look for info though 7\ So I'll tank you for being Kind 8)|*
OoOoOo Flower! CH flower cheery has been popped. finally.

If and when you do check them out be sure to update us. =)

HappyCheeryVegan wrote:Strangely there's not much information I could find about this kind of Dragons, yet I believe one came to me in my dream! Does anyone know anything about them? I've been having this eager excitement to look for more info about them but no luck so far 9) (they are not in CH Encyclopedia, or maybe I haven't noticed).
Cheery, if you find out more information about these Dragons you should post about it here, just incase anyone else is thinking of getting one! I personally would love to know what you learn! xo

Miss. Alleein Lure
— Chuck Palahniuk
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet

This is from Lisa's site - Mystic Morning Treasures - she does custom conjures.
Hope it is helpful!
8)|*

Dark Crystal Dragon -This is an extremely rare type of dragon. Dark Crystal dragons have the physical appearance of a crystal prism and have the typical sparkle but their color is much darker, like a smoky quartz of varying shades. They vibrate at a more earthy frequency than a light crystal dragon but are still immense in their power. They could be considered Western Dragons.This type of dragon started out the same way as the higher crystal dragons but they became more interested in our realm and in helping to protect humans on all planes of existence. This made them more in touch with earth energy and also made their color darker. They are definitely not evil but they are warriors who are not afraid to go where other crystal dragons will not in order to defend and protect humans from spiritual threats. These are great warriors with skills that are incredible. They are also highly adept in magickal workings like conjuring other spirits to aid them, doing spellwork, or manifesting the law of attraction. They can use their skills of magick to help their keeper achieve a better life on earth both spiritually and materially. They do not do dark workings themselves so no revenge or manipulation magick but all other magick that would be for your benefit they are able to assist you with. Like other crystal dragons they can increase psychic abilities and clear energy. Since they are more attached to the earth’s energy they are even better at grounding and chakra alignment than other crystal dragons.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

That's identical to the description on the bonanza shop. Sadly there's no description from Aurora Magick anymore, I should have saved it back then since I got myself a dark crystal dragon from them.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Dragons”