You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay so... I am a insect therian, and I want to ask if there is any other Therians out there? bugs are attracted to me and my therian side recently have been VERY active... if there is any other Therians, did you somehow control your therian side? would it affect your social life? I just don't want bugs/insects following me around 24/7 if I delve into the wrong thing, Sorry... I recently just got into this otherkin stuff and I am just worried if it will affect me badly or no.

Cayden29
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden
Zodiac:

Mhm' I'm a Therian. .-. I have a partial Cat M- shift and an Avian M- shift that I really haven't tapped into in quite a while tbh and a partial Merfolk M- shift. Could you please specify the insects? Mosquito's don't really count. ... but lady bugs are attracted to me a lot. xD' All the diff. colors.

Oohm, I've never had a problem w/ my Therian sides other than a constant awareness of birds and the water and hissing and what not that comes w/ it but I wouldn't see how being an insect Therian would attract ALL TYPES OF INSECTS since each insect goes by its own rhythms and smell and what not. However since you now think you're a dragon, idk what issues you have w/ that so I'm not going into great detail.

Yes it does effect your social life, for the most part being involved w/ the paranormal can do that to you anyways but having a part of you you can't share and express can be a lonely path.

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~
VenthFang
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Venth
Zodiac:

I'm a therian. Since my kin-types don't live in this area it's hard for me to answer this. Since I'm wolfkin and tigerkin though, I feel like other dogs and cats have a deeper respect for me and know that I'm in charge. I don't think you should have a problem with insects even though that's your kintype. I'm not spider-kin but spiders, unfortunately, are attracted to me. Do you identify as a specific insect or all of them in general?

"I am not a wolf in sheep's clothing, I'm a wolf in wolf's clothing." ~Rickey Gervais
Valar Morghulis my friends.
GothamNightingale
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Absolutely not telling
Zodiac:

Yay!! I thought I'd find other Otherkin and Therians here! *now guess who feels bashful at her 3 or 4 paragraphs on the topic in her intro post* I consider myself Otherkin, my kintype is unknown, but at the very least has a tail, most likely wings too... probably predatory... as for keeping insects at bay, while we're on a spirit keeping forum, might I suggest you get a spirit who can protect you? a spirit task as simple as keeping insects away from you would probably help a lot.. I plan to ask my gargoyles to keep wasps and similar insects away from me, as well as keeping bugs out of the buffet I work at, and brown recluses out of the house. probably other creatures too for their own safety tbh.. I'm about the only one who shows mercy to crawlies and even then, brown recluses and wasps have not always seen my compassionate side im sorry to say..

ok tanget off. Yea, try a spirit companion to help you? you know, you could also probably request a custom conjure; perhaps there is a spirit who can help you sort out your therian issues as well? 1mg

So hear this, please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly,
And look for the stars as the sun goes down,
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound,
Everything, everything's magic...

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

You know what's interesting, is I'm someone who was very aware of the otherkin, and modern vampyre community before finding CreepyHollows (years ago now!) So it's fun to see others of those groups, finding themselves drawn to spirit keeping... I can say this is definitely a path that will find you closer with your counterparts.
My belief is that generally, one who feels genuinely otherkin will most likely have ancestry belonging to different races of creature along with past lives abiding by that.. there are answers to our 'soul feelings' in all avenues... and the sooner we find this, the sooner we can embrace what we are, who we are.. more than simply human. We are not human. Here is a perfect thread by Ash (the admin of this site) to follow up on this thought! -
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 88&t=40928

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:You know what's interesting, is I'm someone who was very aware of the otherkin, and modern vampyre community before finding CreepyHollows (years ago now!) So it's fun to see others of those groups, finding themselves drawn to spirit keeping... I can say this is definitely a path that will find you closer with your counterparts.
My belief is that generally, one who feels genuinely otherkin will most likely have ancestry belonging to different races of creature along with past lives abiding by that.. there are answers to our 'soul feelings' in all avenues... and the sooner we find this, the sooner we can embrace what we are, who we are.. more than simply human. We are not human. Here is a perfect thread by Ash (the admin of this site) to follow up on this thought! -
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 88&t=40928
I truly agree with this and I always knew I was a "mutt"..... :lol: :lol:

Had a few of the readings done that let me know a few of my other kin and I have seen some of that has been passed on down the line to my kids and my grandkids!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “General Questions”