new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hellow everyone! I need help with learning magick. I am fairly new to magick. I will share some of my experiences with you all, and I hope you can help me in my journey. When I was younger I learned about chakras, and I used them to help me conjure fire. Please do not call bs, I know what I did. I used to see shadow people outside my room, until I made a barrier around my house. I have seen angels if only for a moment. Now that I am older I wish to learn more about magick. I will appreciate any advice.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Welcome to the forum

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
shadowdragon1011
new here
new here

Huffette wrote:Welcome to the forum
Lol. Thanks for the insight. I will look around this forum.

shadowdragon1011
new here
new here

as an upadate for those that care, my friends and companions have arrived. I am having a little trouble communicating with them. I have been trying to pushing out of my mind. Although Likes2Read did have good advice for improving my telepathy with my friends and companions. Hopefull I will be able to tell their voices from mine soon. Also, I am feeling bad for havin doubts about them.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm sorry to say I have no insight into magick, as I don't practice at the moment, but I wanted to say welcome to the forum! It seems you have some abilities with sensing spirits/entities already, what with seeing shadow entities and seeing angels.

With troubles with contacting your own spirits, don't fret. Bonding with your own spirits takes time, it is much like a relationship with anyone else. You don't really open up to someone until you really get to know them and spend a lot of time with them. Same principle with communicating with spirits.

The more you try and develop your abilities with telepathic communication, the better at it you will become. (: Just take your time to get to know them, and try your best to communicate however you can.

And as far as doubting your spirits, don't feel bad, either. They are more evolved than us, and recognize that we are human. Doubting is a human thing to do. Just keep trying to make contact. Spirit Keeping isn't really about having your spirits manifest physically in front of you all the time, and hearing their voices out loud, and such. It is about the little ways that they show you they are there, the things that make you go, "huh." Seeing a cloud shaped like one of your spirits, having a dream about them, having random thoughts about them that pop into your head, etc.

Good luck, and remember to appreciate the little signs! (:

NARU
~She/Her~

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

Welcome!

shadowdragon1011
new here
new here

Naru wrote:I'm sorry to say I have no insight into magick, as I don't practice at the moment, but I wanted to say welcome to the forum! It seems you have some abilities with sensing spirits/entities already, what with seeing shadow entities and seeing angels.

With troubles with contacting your own spirits, don't fret. Bonding with your own spirits takes time, it is much like a relationship with anyone else. You don't really open up to someone until you really get to know them and spend a lot of time with them. Same principle with communicating with spirits.

The more you try and develop your abilities with telepathic communication, the better at it you will become. (: Just take your time to get to know them, and try your best to communicate however you can.

And as far as doubting your spirits, don't feel bad, either. They are more evolved than us, and recognize that we are human. Doubting is a human thing to do. Just keep trying to make contact. Spirit Keeping isn't really about having your spirits manifest physically in front of you all the time, and hearing their voices out loud, and such. It is about the little ways that they show you they are there, the things that make you go, "huh." Seeing a cloud shaped like one of your spirits, having a dream about them, having random thoughts about them that pop into your head, etc.

Good luck, and remember to appreciate the little signs! (:
I know. I did a lot of research before going into spirit keeping. However, it is as one always says, "you can prepare all you want, butcactually doing the task is a different story." The advice Likes2Read made all the difference for me. I am using her method to train my telepathy. I can hear them more clearly now. Thank you Likes2Read. Your meathod is helping me to hear my friends and companions better.

Cayden29
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden
Zodiac:

3 Days? I am more than sure it takes more than 3 days. ... . ... unless it's from a diff. seller. Idk. Anyways welcome to the forum. n_n No I am not going to say it's BS cuz; I used to see shadow people as well. lOl.

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~
HarmonyAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Welcome to CH^^

shadowdragon1011
new here
new here

Cayden29 wrote:3 Days? I am more than sure it takes more than 3 days. ... . ... unless it's from a diff. seller. Idk. Anyways welcome to the forum. n_n No I am not going to say it's BS cuz; I used to see shadow people as well. lOl.
Cayden29 I ordered to have my Ifrit friend summoned months ago. I think I first asked the buyer in December. I also ordered my vampire companion very early in January.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”