Can I purchase an Angel for a family member??

jholl35
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Thank you ALL for the responses!
Jellybean, since you got two spirits for your son, does that mean that they are always with him but you are the one that cares for them? Or how does that work?
Also, not sure if this is asking too much, but has your son noticed or said anything to you about his spirits since they went to him?? TIA

jholl35
new here
new here

Jellybean, so does this mean that the spirits are with your son, but you care for them? Also, if you don't mind my asking, has he noticed anything different or helpful since receiving them? have they tried to communicate with him? TIA

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

jholl35 wrote:Jellybean, so does this mean that the spirits are with your son, but you care for them? Also, if you don't mind my asking, has he noticed anything different or helpful since receiving them? have they tried to communicate with him? TIA
He hasn't said he's noticed them. The 2 I got him are protective but generally non social so I don't expect him to notice them. That was why I chose the ones I did. I had them bridged to him not to me, I asked him if I could get them for him when I was selecting items for an order a couple of years ago, so I got his permission even tho he said he didn't believe. The same with a couple of spelled items I got him, for good luck & protection. He wore them for a month or 2 then left them with me so I look after the vessels but the spirits are with him.

They seem to be working because he hasn't gotten into trouble despite living closer to the university and staying on campus until late & walking home at 2am by himself! And there was one time he lost his wallet and it was returned to him intact. So both spirits have been active and looking out for him even when he doesn't acknowledge them.

I have a red dragon from Mrs Gula to give him later, also a very special Ifrit Djinn from a deceased estate. I'm looking after them until my son comes to his senses and starts to believe in spirit keeping!!! They aren't bridged at all. I did have a breakthrough with him in regards to magick a bit more than a year ago. We did see a result, albeit small, from some spellwork I did for him. Now it's just a matter of finding more opportunities to do some work for him to experience more benefits. He's past the "I don't believe" stage with magick but I need to find more opportunities to do some meaningful work for him. He has met my witchy mentor and some of my other acquaintances in the metaphysical field, but he's still a bit sceptical about some of it.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jholl35 wrote:Hi everyone! I am new to the world of spirit keeping , but I am so very intrigued and hope to purchase an angel/spirit of my own soon. I have been reading up on spirit keeping for awhile now, I'm just not sure what exactly to get. I have asked several sellers if I can buy a Bronwyn Angel (or any other type) for my son who is 23 yrs old and in another state. I want to send the angel to him without him knowing because he does not believe in these things. He is not doing well and I want to help him. Well, I have received several YES answers as well as several NO answers about me doing this. So, now I'm confused. Can someone please tell me if this is possible, and if so, is an angel the best option?? Thank you for your advice..
I would say that yes, you can do this. If I were going to do something like this, I would have the angel either bridged to me, and task him/her with watching over the other person, or else I would ask to have the angel cross-bridged to both me and the other person. I think the first of those two options is the "less invasive", as it doesn't involve bridging a spirit to someone without their knowledge or consent.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
jholl35
new here
new here

Thank you everyone!

jholl35
new here
new here

One more question!...Where can I find a Volkh on this site??
I tried looking under 'spirits' in the shop area. Are they listed under a different name?? Thank you

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Also... there is a nice search option on the shop page, in the upper left corner... just type Volkh in it, and it will take you there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

You have received tremendous responses from all the wonderful members here. Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
jholl35
new here
new here

Yes, I have received so many great responses! Thank you all again.
I have went ahead and ordered a cleansing spell and a protection spell for my son. I am still wondering if I should get him a Volkh...Just not sure if a Volkh will try to make itself be known to my son, then possibly freak him out! Are they generally 100% non-social or do they require 'some' kind of interaction?

Return to “Angels”