Pope Francis' statement on the souls of animals didn't...

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I was a German Shepherd in a past life...as well as a female silver dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have always loved German Shepherds ever since I was a kid:)))))

PS.....I have just received info from Kelis about other ancestors of mine...................you wouldn't want to know them 2sc

I used to know things
jewelheart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Wings
Zodiac:

I am glad to hear this, but I knew it already. I know my Luci has a loving soul and spirit about her....there is no way in this universe that she didn't come from a place of pure love, because that is what she is and represents. I know one day we may have to part ways and it has always been a comfort to me to think about her going back to her place of that loving realm/origin. Glad to see the Pope on-board! :)

I LOVE Dragons!!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

They certainly do have a soul. It makes eating meat dreadful ever day. Sooner or later I might become a vegetarian. But anyways, this reminds me of an article I read about people finding 8 million mummified dogs in Egypt. I mean, why bother if they didn't believe the animal had a soul?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Florian
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Samsara wrote:But anyways, this reminds me of an article I read about people finding 8 million mummified dogs in Egypt. I mean, why bother if they didn't believe the animal had a soul?
SO true!

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Being the "mother " of two small wiener dogs and a big red cat, I know for sure that animals have a soul.
They show more compassion and love than lots of humans, that I know.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Jovana wrote:There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that animals have souls, and I am personally of the opinion that plants and trees have souls too! I love Pope Francis, he is doing a marvelous job!
Yes! Trees and plants, too! Now if he would only admit to reincarnation. *sighs*

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Elm
neophyte
neophyte

I've never been able to understand people who don't think animals have souls or go to heaven. If there is a heaven, I feel that a lot more animals would go there than people-- most dogs are better people than people are. Either way, it's great to hear that the Pope seems to agree that they do have souls.

ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13

Sikrua wrote:
Jovana wrote:There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that animals have souls, and I am personally of the opinion that plants and trees have souls too! I love Pope Francis, he is doing a marvelous job!
Yes! Trees and plants, too! Now if he would only admit to reincarnation. *sighs*
You'll be waiting a very long time for that, considering that that goes completely against the entire overarching concept of heaven or hell, divine judgement, as well as a lot of the teachings in numerous books of the bible. But then again, the teachings in the bible haven't ever seemed to stop them from just up and changing everything.

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Elis wrote:I've never been able to understand people who don't think animals have souls or go to heaven. If there is a heaven,
I guess it's because animals in general don't have the same moral decision like human. Human must take responsibilites of their action, taking an example from religion, humans who rob, kill, rape, etc etc are said to go to hell. Imagine if we apply this to the animal kingdom: lion kill the cubs so that the lionesses will mate with them, pirana will cannibalize each other, not to mention those with hunter-prey relationship. Will they go to hell? They just act naturally as their own system, but can they go to heaven with that? Maybe that's why it takes too long for religion to decide the afterlife of animals:)
Not sure about the pet animals and livestock though, I guess they have different system adapted to our lives.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Elm
neophyte
neophyte

kyunkyunkyu wrote:
Elis wrote:I've never been able to understand people who don't think animals have souls or go to heaven. If there is a heaven,
I guess it's because animals in general don't have the same moral decision like human. Human must take responsibilites of their action, taking an example from religion, humans who rob, kill, rape, etc etc are said to go to hell. Imagine if we apply this to the animal kingdom: lion kill the cubs so that the lionesses will mate with them, pirana will cannibalize each other, not to mention those with hunter-prey relationship. Will they go to hell? They just act naturally as their own system, but can they go to heaven with that? Maybe that's why it takes too long for religion to decide the afterlife of animals:)
Not sure about the pet animals and livestock though, I guess they have different system adapted to our lives.
That's a really good point. I was just thinking narrowly in terms of pets, but if you consider wild animals who need to kill to eat... huh. You're right, it certainly complicates things if you're considering whether they would go to heaven and hell.

Return to “Magnolia”