Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Please keep discussions with/about sellers to the appropriate sections of the forums, such as the seller's profile topic or their announcement topics.
Threads like these are meant for discussion about the subject/s stated.

FireMonkey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 17

Whoops. Sorry.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I really want this for me but the character is from a videogame and wants to destroy the world with a meteor so i guess that wouldnt be a good idea 1spt

WubbaLubbaDubDub
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Sephiroth?

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Kaelea Majere
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sensual spirits
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaelea
Zodiac:

Wulfke, I wouldn't worry too much. Whilst doing my research on character bindings I saw that a lot of people wanted dark characters. I have one I ordered myself; he's terrifying and completely psychotic (yet I absolutely love him!) and from a horror game, and I haven't been told no yet so if he's findable I'llprobably get him. Think of it this way, on our plane there probably isn't much they could do. Mind could (and probably will) scare the pants off of people, but other than that the worst danger I'm in comes from him being manipulative, and that I'm prepped for. Plus they still have to agree to be bound for us, so if that's the case then they probably wouldn't do us harm. And I don't know Kelis well, but he seems like someone with our best interests in mind. If the one we wanted was too much for us to handle I'm sure he'd let us know :)

Dark Arts: sanguine vampire, Carpathian vampire entity, psy vampire (2), faun, incubus, human entity (2), dream catcher, Gregori watcher (2), daemon, Apollo, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Eros, Morpheus, Balder

White Arts: merman, nympho (3), divine angel, bronwyn angel, baby silver dragon, itla dragon, hippogriff, high elf

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:I really want this for me but the character is from a videogame and wants to destroy the world with a meteor so i guess that wouldnt be a good idea 1spt

In my experience this may be an irrelevant concern, as with a character in god-form it is similar to working with an immortal - you can interact with facets or pieces if you truly wish. However if wanting to destroy the world is a significant trait of the being in question, it would be a sad thing to omit from your experience.

One can work with violent godforms untroubled, but it's like working with any DA entity.. you have to be mentally, emotionally, spiritually prepared to responsibly handle that interaction.

When essence takes form it is no longer a passive fantasy but a palpable energetic influence, however - complex enough that the right individual may be drawn to and/or can adapt to working with it productively and positively.

I work with plenty of godforms that are inclined to violent tendencies and it hasn't had a negative result. It's a matter of me dealing better with DA energies and being highly capable with as well as understanding of them.
With 'character bindings' like any entity it's about knowing what you're getting yourself into, having an idea of why, and what you are looking to get out of the relationship.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Darklordmidnight , thats the one. I want him and be my one winged angel ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Wulfke wrote:Darklordmidnight , thats the one. I want him and be my one winged angel ;)
If you're scared about him throwing a meteor somewhere, you could get an alpha servitor that's like him just without the killing a world thing.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

I wouldn't worry about that Wulfke. I got a character binding from Kelis and the character I had bound is considered pretty damn evil. Kelis will probably just observe the character for a few days and make sure everything is ok. I haven't actually made contact with my character binding yet. I am a goddamn Hellen Keller. Totally Blind and deaf to the spirit and entity world. I am going to get some DMT to use so that I can actually see and hear my character and all my other entitites.

Empress M
neophyte
neophyte

Bump

Return to “Spirit Keeping”