So, I guess I'm a Drow Keeper. LOL

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

I've been in something of a giddy stupor the last couple days. I received the information on my most recent order, and found not only the information on my Kitsune and Quartz Dragon(They also sound amazing btw), but a Drow as well. (I had totally forgot the *From your Wish list* freebie in the excitement and anticipation of the information on the other spirits) It must be fate though, lol I only had the Custom Drow in my Wish list for a week or so then suddenly felt like I didn't need it the other day and took it off. (I guess I know why now Ha!)

I distinctly remember being apprehensive when I put it in the Wish list because of the emphasis the encyclopedia puts on on them being so strong magically. (I'm about as magical as a pooper scooper, less really if think about it.) Thankfully she seems to follow the Warrior's path. Her description is the first DA spirit of mine that actually states she's dark, so that'll be fun. She sounds amazing and intense, so I can't wait to meet her along with my other spirits!

That being said I'm pretty much lost. I've read the Encyclopedia entry(mine doesn't sound much like the entry though. I guess there's nothing that says they can't be Warriors and good at Magic. lol idk), and I've read the older forum post which seems to imply female Drow can be. . .a handful. Anyone out there with Lady Drow want to share experiences? Heck, anyone got any none alliance warrior Drow with experiences?

Surprise it's a Drow!

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
eleisyn
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilly

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you have a Drow from the Alpreo alliance, which is where mine is from as well. Yes, the general description doesn't seem to match at all. It seems like most of the Drows are magically inclined, but the warrior alliance...not so much. But this is just me:) I also have the sensitivity of a pooper scooper, lol!

I specifically ordered her, she called to me big time the first time I saw the listing. I take krav maga, and I loved the idea of having a spirit that was gifted in hand to hand combat, and her personality sounds much like me. I get the distinct impression that she likes to come to the class with me, and I absolutely love her vessel. So far as earth plane interactions...I saw blinking green light the first night she was with me, although I have to admit that I received my lazy orb in the same order, and activated for improved interaction with spirits, so that may have helped. She's only been here for a less than a month, but I thought I'd give you my point of view, since everyone else seems to have the "magical" drows.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Heyo!

Actually, idk if she's Alpreo or not. lol Her description info doesn't come right out and say it. Her physical description is off a bit from the Encyclopedia's of Alpreo too, and she seems to be skilled with various types of weapons(Although I'm sure she's no slouch in the hand to hand department, the description just doesn't say it. lol). Pretty much everything else about her screams Alpreo though.

I suppose they don't all have to be a part of the Alliances. Maybe she's just a very visceral, combat oriented Drow. It's a relief she's not highly magical, but I'm also not very violent or combative either. >.< I have an outright admiration for those skilled with weapons, and love the strategy of combat. Maybe she just wants a squishy fan boy who will bug her a bunch about the whats and whys of a fight. lol

eleisyn
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilly

Well, maybe she's perfect for you *because* you're squishy, lol! I read somewhere on here that our spirits can either have energy that matches ours or complements ours. For example, my daughter "M" is extremely shy without much self-confidence. A reverse adoption brought her a silver dragon, which is very sociable and, at times, girly. M is poked and prodded by her dragon to be more friendly and outgoing. Maybe your Drow will work towards making you a little more aggressive? Not necessarily physically, but maybe just more assertive? Or, as you mentioned, a shared enjoyment of combat strategy? Just throwing around some thoughts:)

I hope you follow up on your experience with her when you finally receive her vessel. I'm curious to hear, since everything I could dig up on the forums and the encyclopedia seem to relate to magical Drows instead of ours.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Sure thing, I'd be more than happy to share my experiences.Tracking says the package will be here tomorrow. It's about to get very interest around here that's for sure.

My thoughts exactly on why she came through though. She's opposite from a typical Drow, and opposite of myself as well. I do feel like she's going to fill some roll I need.

That's awesome about your daughter's Silver dragon. I got a Quartz(Silver/White Hybrid) for a similar reason. I have Social and Agoraphobia. With my issues I'll probably end up with all the Silver hybrids eventually. >.< (Of course it's said that you can't have just one dragon, so maybe it's fate. lol)

I've got a few idea's on ways I can bond with my Drow. Including one I can do tonight before her vessel arrives. I wonder what she'll think of Norman Reedus? Hint, hint. :P

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”