Cambian...any experiances?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
obnoxik
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Chi Too, do you own a Cambion?

If you are looking for stories about experiences with magick, please check out a number of online forums. They are in general quite helpful and accomodating to beginners. There are many good books too you can read.

When very new to a topic, it is normal and useful to keep a bit of healthy skepticism, while trying out new beliefs. With experiences confirming the new beliefs, these beliefs grow stronger.

A nice way to boost this development is to discuss the new interest with like-minded, who possibly have been doing it a longer time, and therefore have reference points to share, accelerating your own learning process. Such points not only makes the new "try out" beliefs stronger, but also motivates to work more towards the goals. Of course, in the end it's up to each person to do his/her own work, nothing can ever replace this work!

Anyone who owns a CH Cambion and would like to friendly constructive discussion with a like-minded, feel free to contact me in this thread! :clap:

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

sofia wrote:
estrella wrote:
DollyLama wrote:For example, if you had a crush on a forbidden target would your Cambion try to force their will to make them want you too?
I would like an answer to this as well. :twisted:
It seems like my cambion works in reverse. He's making me really fell for TWO off-limits guys who are my friends. I don't know what's his purpose. Maybe they will be attracted to me if I fell for them first? :? He likes those guys because they're really nice to me. I just don't understand why he chose the two, because one of them is going overseas to study in September, and the other had a crush on someone else and he wanted me to help him with that girl. It's so complicated. :crazy:
:funnypost: :lol: Funny Sofia. Maybe your Cambion just wants you to have some love in your life, period and he's not being terribly choosy! Or, maybe, those two aren't as off limits as you would think and maybe there's something in there that's worth exploring!

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Chi Too
new here
new here

Obnoxik, I think you have missed my points altogether, but that's OK. I did not expect much to result from my post. No, I do not own a cambion. So, I will try not to address any cambion posts made by you, again. My mistake. However, I do reserve the right to ask questions about cambions in general, and to comment about other people's experiences that they might have graciously shared.
obnoxik wrote:A nice way to boost this development is to discuss the new interest with like-minded, who possibly have been doing it a longer time, and therefore have reference points to share, accelerating your own learning process. Such points not only makes the new "try out" beliefs stronger, but also motivates to work more towards the goals. Of course, in the end it's up to each person to do his/her own work, nothing can ever replace this work!
Thank you for explaining the intricacies of "learning", to me. It sounds good. Keep it up. Remember to remain humble and appreciative of any feedback and shared experiences that you get.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Well I got my cambion from powerof3 a couple of days ago. He has come through pretty strong with visions (which I wont elaborate on here :D ) and he speaks fairly directly to my mind. Likes to refer to himself as "the daddy" - this term probably does not translate well in the US but in the UK it denotes seniority/authority rather than any incestuous leanings. I most definitely feel his presence. As for how it affects my ability to attract and persuade others. It is probably early days yet. I will update in about a months time.

xx jane

obnoxik
new here
new here

Thank you albanygang for that nice report. :thumbup: I've had my CH C5 about 10 days, first day I felt him very strong, now it seems to have faded a bit. Agreed, still too early for results.

I thought the word in the UK for that was "Gov". As in Governer, I guess. :) Are there any sellers in the UK or EU that you can recommend by the way?

Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

albanygang wrote:Well I got my cambion from powerof3 a couple of days ago. He has come through pretty strong with visions (which I wont elaborate on here :D ) and he speaks fairly directly to my mind. Likes to refer to himself as "the daddy" - this term probably does not translate well in the US but in the UK it denotes seniority/authority rather than any incestuous leanings. I most definitely feel his presence. As for how it affects my ability to attract and persuade others. It is probably early days yet. I will update in about a months time.

xx jane
Actually it does translate fairly well in the States Jane. It would be more of a "hip" term though. Common use would be in sports; "Who's your daddy?"

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Who's your daddy? lol

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Wasnt_Me wrote:
albanygang wrote:Well I got my cambion from powerof3 a couple of days ago. He has come through pretty strong with visions (which I wont elaborate on here :D ) and he speaks fairly directly to my mind. Likes to refer to himself as "the daddy" - this term probably does not translate well in the US but in the UK it denotes seniority/authority rather than any incestuous leanings. I most definitely feel his presence. As for how it affects my ability to attract and persuade others. It is probably early days yet. I will update in about a months time.

xx jane
Actually it does translate fairly well in the States Jane. It would be more of a "hip" term though. Common use would be in sports; "Who's your daddy?"
Right....sorry... my cultural references definitely need updated. You guys probably taught us brits that term.. :oops:

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

thebalance116 wrote:Who's your daddy? lol

:D yep - he def thinks he's "all that"

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

obnoxik wrote:Thank you albanygang for that nice report. :thumbup: I've had my CH C5 about 10 days, first day I felt him very strong, now it seems to have faded a bit. Agreed, still too early for results.

I thought the word in the UK for that was "Gov". As in Governer, I guess. :) Are there any sellers in the UK or EU that you can recommend by the way?
Yes you are right "Guvnor" as the cockneys would say is a nice old fashioned bit of slang, but "who's the daddy" is much more 21st century. You know I cant recommend any good UK meta sellers. I only used one and she proved to be a fake. Since then it is just the US sellers that I use - ones that most people round here swear by like creepy hollows, wintermournings, real_magick and more recently powerof3 to name a few

xx jane.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”