Cambian...any experiances?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

albanygang wrote:
Wasnt_Me wrote:
albanygang wrote:Well I got my cambion from powerof3 a couple of days ago. He has come through pretty strong with visions (which I wont elaborate on here :D ) and he speaks fairly directly to my mind. Likes to refer to himself as "the daddy" - this term probably does not translate well in the US but in the UK it denotes seniority/authority rather than any incestuous leanings. I most definitely feel his presence. As for how it affects my ability to attract and persuade others. It is probably early days yet. I will update in about a months time.

xx jane
Actually it does translate fairly well in the States Jane. It would be more of a "hip" term though. Common use would be in sports; "Who's your daddy?"
Right....sorry... my cultural references definitely need updated. You guys probably taught us brits that term.. :oops:
Haha, no problem. I have no idea who came up with it first, but I do want to be the first to thank you guys for "Wanker"

It's my favorite way to cuss without cussing.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
obnoxik
new here
new here

LOL, after my several visits to the UK, and dating one UK-hottie as well, wanker is pretty f-ing rude. I think it means obsessive masturbator. :)

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

obnoxik wrote:LOL, after my several visits to the UK, and dating one UK-hottie as well, wanker is pretty f-ing rude. I think it means obsessive masturbator. :)

I have got to agree here. Wasnt_me the "W" word is probably on a par with the 4 letter word beginning with "C" or "F", neither of which you would use in front of your granny or maiden aunt :D, but which I do use fairly regularly when driving!!!

Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

:D I know. And that's the beauty in it! It's not half as bad in the states, and doesn't make me feel anywhere near as guilty!

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Wasnt_Me wrote::D I know. And that's the beauty in it! It's not half as bad in the states, and doesn't make me feel anywhere near as guilty!
Love your logic :D

MorbidCuriosity
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I recently found out that "Jazz" my cambion that I had custom conjured was following me around before I had him bound but I didn't know it at the time. He manipulated me into getting him after he found out he could be bound. :crazy:

Also my demon transported Jazz's ring halfway across a room before. I wear three rings around a black ribbon with three entities attached to each - my demon, a werewolf,and Jazz. I often check to make sure that all three are there. One day Jazz had disappeared and I was panicking. I checked the ribbon to make sure it hadn't broken but it was still completely intact and it was still tied and the other two were still on the ribbon. Luckily Jazz was found by a friend of mine and he was returned to me. I asked him if it was him and why he had done it. He replied that the demon had done it and that it wasn't him. Then I asked the demon why he made Jazz go teleport? He said that he hadn't meant to and that he didn't think he could do it. This was the craziest experience I'd had with my spirits, but it was awesome to know they could manifest in that way. :shock: :insane: :jawdrop:

Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

All of your experiences are fascinating!
I was considering getting a Cambion at some point in the future. I am a flirtatious and romantic individual and it seems like it would be a fun and intriguing spirit to have around. The thing is I have a boyfriend, and somehow got the feeling the Cambion may become jealous or feel unnecessary, and then would no longer want to be with me. Also, would a Cambion get along with a male sang vamp? I have one coming soon and they both seem like sensual sort of beings to me, so I had the idea that there could potentially be conflict. I guess it would help, if I was still interested in getting a Cambion later, to ask my vamp his opinion beforehand as well. Hmm...

Untaimedl3
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: That's too hard
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Does anyone else have any cambian experiences they can share? I'm pretty curious about them and would like to hear more! :eyebrow:

I can finally breathe. Suddenly alive. I can finally move. The world feels revived. Anberlin
Username change to Untaimed
Untaimedl3
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: That's too hard
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Also who is DeeDee that everyone keeps talking about? Can anyone give me the link to her site or direct me in her direction. Thanks! :clap:

I can finally breathe. Suddenly alive. I can finally move. The world feels revived. Anberlin
Username change to Untaimed
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Untaimedl3 wrote:Also who is DeeDee that everyone keeps talking about? Can anyone give me the link to her site or direct me in her direction. Thanks! :clap:
Hi, if you look under the Sellers part of the forum, there are some things posted by bornawildangel which have links to Dee Dee's website Hauntedcuriosities

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”