Shattering Glass and the Sea

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

So last night I had two separate dreams that involved traveling on the ocean and broken glass.

In the first my mother and I were on a giant boat, somehow sailing it all by our lonesome. We hit a storm and went below to wait it out, but the boat rolled on it's side and we were thrown into this giant window (which looks just like the window in the back of the loft in my parents' barn). I hit it first and mom landed on top of me. Somehow we didn't go through into the ocean, but glass and water went everywhere, specifically, glass showered over the back of my head. Our boat righted itself, the storm cleared, and we talked about how boy we better not get another storm or we'd fill up with water and sink...because broken window and all.

The dream then switched to where I was in an oriental country (and was Asian or Chinese myself) and I was about to sail away with a man. My family didn't know and I was trying to sneak out without them stopping me, because they wouldn't approve. He was older and he kept trying to kiss me and initiate "things" when I didn't want them. I just wanted to wait and get to things naturally instead of rushing things physically with him (ironic since I was sailing away with him...). Well, needless to say, they read the note I'd left, ran out, and stopped me. They invited my lover over for dinner and told us to wait one more night, to decide if we wanted to run away together in the morning. I think he got my bed, because I ended up sleeping in a bed with my three siblings(dream siblings...I do not have siblings), a gigantic one spanning the entire length of a window (which is actually in a room at my parents' house and a bed to fit the whole window would be huge because it's very long). In the morning I was awake in bed talking to my siblings. I was happy, I was rested, and I was less determined to sail out. Suddenly a tree comes crashing in through the window just on my side. I wasn't hurt, but yet again glass showered over the back of my head.

Not sure how to interpret these dreams. I did just get out of a relationship that was sort of like the one with the man in the dream (moving too fast on both our parts and I got too overwhelmed and then found out he was married...with a kid, so yeah. Not together anymore), but the first dream was with just my mom. my actual mom. I'm not really upset about these dreams, more curious about them. They mean something. I just know it. It's like someone is slapping me in the face with a fish and I can't see what kind. If that simile makes any sense...

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Glass, especially in a window is a barrier between you and the outer world, and both windows you saw were similar to ones in your parents house, I'd suppose they are also in the territory of your childhood. Usually childhood is, when you think about it, when you still had a sort of immunity for you from the more common vices of other people, from what you see in relationships for example. You got out from a relationship with a man that had a bit more baggage than he let you know. Maybe you are sorting out your feelings about the revelations that you got, that things can turn out that way, that there are really persons like this. What might have happened if you had not learnt the stuff about him? Your dream siblings may be different parts of yourself, different roles, or you in different stages.

There is probably more, but this is the fish I see.

azar83
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Big to you thanks for the help in this question. I did not know it.

Cheapest Airline Tickets - http://airlineticketsworldwide.org/
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Some smart-aleck dragons around here declared that broken glass bits + sea = "Get us some sea glass!", but I somehow doubt that's the underlying meaning behind your dream. ;)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”