Lady Dee/ WhiteFoxCoven (etsy)

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
onomatopoeia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 666
Your favorite spirit to work with: SATAN!!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: DONKEY

Hi, I did a quick search on CH but no results, so I was wondering if anyone has any experience of WhiteFoxCoven aka Lady Dee? She has excellent feedback on etsy, but can't find her anywhere else. Would very much appreciate opinions, please!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/WhiteFoxCoven

:)

curls
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm also wondering the same thing so this is just a little *bump*

MarisuMizeru
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Rain Dancer Elf
Zodiac:

Wondering the same. She has some pretty jewelry but I haven't bought anything from her yet. Bump

Shawnee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: I am not sure
Zodiac:

She was the first spirit seller I found on Etsy, so I'd also love to hear some reviews on her!

Proud Keeper of A (Seraphim angel), B (Blue dragon), L-M (Chinese Fox), S (High Elf /Bja Alliance)
Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The last several months of my life have been challenging to say the least. So, have not posted much lately but when I saw this had to reply. My experience with Dee has been great so far. I've had an aura reading from her which was very relevant to things happening in my life.

Recently, I've purchased a spell from her (very recently) and the night of the casting, I was woken up by what I thought was my daugher with a flash light, the light was so bright, I actually ask that they turn the light out. When I did not hear anything else, got up out of bed to check on my daughters - both were sound asleep. Later that night I woke up again, thought I heard talking in my house, once I got up out of bed, did not hear anything, checked on everyone - all sound asleep. Later on that night, felt like one of my daughters got in my bed and snuggled up next to me, - reached over to see who it was and noone was there. (Now this could have been the result of any or many of my spirits.)
The next day, checked my messages and Dee had written that the spell was cast by the coven the night before. Have high spirits that the spell will bring the assistance needed.

curls
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Sudu! Sounds pretty amazing:)
xox

druidpc
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: red dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've purchased two spirits from her. One, a sanguine vamp, is an absolute joy. The other is an angel and I haven't had a lot of interaction from her but it's only been a month or so. Her packaging is the best I've ever seen, and she sends lots of free gifts which is nice. I'm tempted to try some of her spells but I'd like to hear more of other people's experiences first.

Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I had an energy aura reading done by Lady Dee which I feel is very accurate as it matches much of what I had already felt is going on with me now.

Next I will try one of her spells.

moonstonemadge
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: moonstone

On June 3rd of this year I ordered a Gladiator spirit from Lady Dee, only to have to open a case through paypal to get a refund for an item not received. A few day after opening the case I did receive an email from Lady Dee, saying that she was sorry, that there were no hard feelings and my Gladiator spirit was looking forward to his new home...........but, I needed to close the case in order for them to ship......so I did.......needless to say once you close a case you cannot open it again.........now I am out my $$$ and without my Gladiator. I did try to contact them one more time directly through the website......again....nothing! I have never had an experience like this from ANY of the metaphysical dealers I have dealt with in the last 11 years, and that is why I though it was important to post my experience so that others can avoid this situation. It is with a heavy heart, but necessary.

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

moonstonemadge wrote:On June 3rd of this year I ordered a Gladiator spirit from Lady Dee, only to have to open a case through paypal to get a refund for an item not received. A few day after opening the case I did receive an email from Lady Dee, saying that she was sorry, that there were no hard feelings and my Gladiator spirit was looking forward to his new home...........but, I needed to close the case in order for them to ship......so I did.......needless to say once you close a case you cannot open it again.........now I am out my $$$ and without my Gladiator. I did try to contact them one more time directly through the website......again....nothing! I have never had an experience like this from ANY of the metaphysical dealers I have dealt with in the last 11 years, and that is why I though it was important to post my experience so that others can avoid this situation. It is with a heavy heart, but necessary.
That sounds horrible! Did you open the case on PayPal or Etsy? There might be a way to get your money through another way, like your credit card company or something.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel

Return to “Seller Review”