venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

They seem to have omitted the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia. That one is filled with preserved medical oddities, some of which are in the "must be seen to be believed" category. I had numerous, "OMG, that poor person!" moments as I saw preserved skeletons, intestines, and other proof of people's unusual medical woes on display.

I have not visited the Eastern State Penitentiary, which is also in Philadelphia, but it's a defunct prison with a notorious history. I'm not sure how museum-like its interior is, but for anyone who's going on a haunted tour of Philadelphia, it's a must-see.

And if you're interested in ghosthunting on a Philadelphia site whose most notorious feature has long since been closed and at least partially demolished, look up Byberry State Hospital. It closed in the 1980s, IIRC, and some if not all of its buildings have been torn down. But it was a hellhole when it was in operation, so I have zero doubt that ghost hunters will be motivated to pay the location a visit. Some energies are indelible or darn near close to it. The reason why I say "look up" info about it is that it'll be worth seeking out the most current info possible, at or near the time you're planning a trip. I think there's an office campus on the site now where the hospital grounds once stood.

But those last two ideas are not really oddity museums -- they're more like paranormal landmarks. The Mutter Museum definitely is a sort of oddity museum.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A very cool share, and I agree about the Mutter Museum, that is certainly one filled with medical oddities!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Cool find

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This link has been taken down :(

It's ashame that for as long as I have lived in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas I never did quite make it to the penitentiary. Kind of regretting that now, as I am far far away lol.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”