Protective & Caring Sterling Angel

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Hi!
I just want to share a story about my Sterling.
A couple of weeks ago me and my bf had a small discussion about how good I am at doing one specific thing I usually practice as a hobby. Instead of supporting me and encouraging me in what I was doing, he started pinpointing all my mistakes and being very critical, which left me a bit disappointed, as he made me feeling disempowered. After the discussion he went outside to buy some stuff and I remained home with a bit of bitter taste in my mouth. Anyhow, I continued doing what I was doing and focused on something else to forget the discussion and get back to a more positive feeling.
When my bf came home he told me that he met one man on the bus, who started talking to him about random stuff and in the end of the conversation told him "remember to treat your gf well!". LOL he did not know my bf is in a relationship.
The funniest thing is that when my bf came home he told me straightaway: "I think I met your rock n' roll angel, someone who told me to treat you well". That man on the bus wore a leather jacket, that's why rock n' roll angel. LOL
I obviously went and check with my sterling if he had sent that man and he sad yes! 1s Honestly, I have not talked too much with this angel lately, as I have been focusing on other spirits, so this is quite an amazing experience, it means he is always there guarding and protecting me! I am so happy and grateful to have such a caring spirit with me. <3 I warmly suggest you to get one sterling if you haven't yet! Mine is from CH.

curls
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That's a really sweet story, Glawen! Well, at least the ending was :)
It's nice to know that there's always someone looking out for you, and will help bring you up when you're feeling low.
xox

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

It's great to hear that your Sterling Angel's got your back. :) You have a wonderful friend and protector there.

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That's a really sweet thing for your sterling to do! Trust me, sometimes boyfriends/partners don't realize how their words affect you, especially when they think they're being helpful! I know mine can be a bit bull-headed in that sense, haha. It's awesome to know you've got someone looking out for you.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

That is one thing I love about angels. They always have your back. They look out for you, even at your lowest points. Gotta love those angels.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Thank you!
Angels are the type of spirit I trust most, as they really care for their human companion unconditionally.

Return to “Angels”