coven of selini

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I found this seller on bonanza.

Any one have expererience with their spirit or spelled item.

please share

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Dear Magnacharta,

I have bought three Romanian Vampire Spirits from the Coven of Selini, and I can only recommend the Coven. The spellcaster is Komiswr, who also sells on Ebay.

Good Luck,

Lucy

witchiepooh
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0

I love her spells and they are $3.00 each on Bonanza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celestial Nightmare
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Bump! Anyone else have any jewelry from them?

"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."
—Van Wilder
1mg 2wk
ryusei
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Dont know mine yet.

I just took a look at their site out of curiosity, it seems they have mostly good reviews, although to me the pricing on a lot of these items seems a bit too good to be true, with the prices being as cheap as they are it could be worth trying but just don't be dissappointed if you don't get any results just my 2c.

Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte

I have purchased a spell from them about a month ago. I had the spell triple cast since they were so affordable. We'll see if there are any results in December, as the spell was to make someone dream of me, and I will be seeing them again then. To be honest, according to the last two psychic readings I received, the spell probably wasn't necessary, as they both said the said someone was already dreaming of me. So, here's hoping... <3

Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte

Well, I fear the situation will be slightly skewed, as being impatient as I am, I ordered a very similar spell from a different caster. So it will be hard to tell (if something happens) whether or it is from the Coven of Selini or not.

Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte

I thought I would give a quick update:

I have ordered two spells of the same type. Both of which were intended to make someone dream of me as much as possible. I also have the Creepy Hollows dream communication binding.

Over the past month or so, my dreams have been entirely about this person. I am dreaming full conversations, answers to my asked and unasked questions, even some intimate moments fully expressed in dream.

I have not yet had a chance to meet this person in "person" since ordering the spells, but everything *feels* like its working phenomenally. I asked a psychic advisor about my dreams and this is the information she gave me just two days ago...

You shouldn't judge yourself harshly due to your dreams relating to XXXX because XXXX is projecting his soul towards you through your dreams. The reason you feel as you do is due to the soul connection I mentioned above. He dreams of you the same way you dream of him. Neither of you can completely let go of the other because your souls won't allow it. Yet, both of you fight it to a certain extent. Allow the dreams, visions, feelings, and messages to flow. You will both help each other grow spiritually if (both) of you open up rather than fight it.

I did not tell her that I had ordered any spells for dreams or dream communication, but that is almost exactly what she picked up on. So I feel like I should say that something is working for me, but whether it was a spell cast by the Coven of Selini or that combined with other spells and spirits will be hard to distinguish.

Maly
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Any recent reviews :)?

cfergu01
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tita
Zodiac:

My first spirit was actually from their eBay site (an Ifrit Djinn). He is the most active and powerfully-felt of all of my spirit family. I saw his silhouette upon waking when his vessel was first delivered and multiple friends have reported seeing wisps of smoke crawl across the floors of my home (even those who had no knowledge of spirit keeping or my paranormal interests). My main wish (which was no trifling matter, mind you) was granted three days after I asked and he has always been proactive in helping me with my hardships. I absolutely adore him! <3
All in all, I most definitely recommend them (or Komiswr at the very least). I haven't tried any of their spelled items, but I hope to purchase one before the beginning of summer. I will post a report of my experiences after a month of working with the item, should I follow through with the purchase ^-^

Keeper of (1) Ifrit Djinn, (2) Marid Djinn,(1) Venetian Dragon, (1) Volkh, (1) Shikigami, (1) Hound of Annwn, (1) Nympho and (1) Liderc

Return to “Seller Review”