Angels for astral Projection and Healing?

para-engineer
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Creator
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Zacharias HexHammer

So i've been trying (unsuccessfully), to astral project. I saw on Winged Wolf Psion's website that some of their servitors have the capability to pull someone out of their body and into the astral plane. Are there any Angels that can do this as well? I learn best in a tacktile manner, so I theorize that if an angel were to "yank" me into the astral plane a few times I could become used to the feeling or forced astral projection and then try to replicate it without my spirits help or with less and less of their help in astral Projecting.
Think of it like this. a 2 dimensional being on a xy grid has no concept of what our 3 dimensional world is like. If you were to interact with them and pull them into the z dimension of our xyz coordinate universe, they would eventually know how to move to maybe come here themselves without your assistance. That's what I want to try with an Angel spirit.

I am looking for a healing spirit because a member of my family is currently in the hospital and I was hoping an angel of all spirits could help her.

para-engineer
neophyte
neophyte

What about the Enochian Angels, specifically Kokbiel because of his powers in the astral realm?

AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Eclipse Metaphysical has maaaaaany servitors with many capabilities. I am sure they even have angelic servitors there. Astral Angels, Nephilim, and Dark Angels are a few that come to mind when wanting assistance in astral travel and spirit communication. A few beings that aren't angels that specialize in that though are Pipe Foxes, Chinese Foxes, Ki Lin, Cat Sidhe, Hellhounds, and Familiars. Familiars are more specific to you though. However, they do work in assisting a person with spiritual communications and connections to magic and other realms. Pipe Foxes and Chinese Foxes are great in that as well. Personally, I consider my Pipe Fox "A" as my Familiar (and she's great with assisting in magic and third eye work); aside from my Familiar "L".
Think on it for a while and focus on what you're drawn to. Good luck!

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
para-engineer
neophyte
neophyte

I'm mostly drawn to Kokbiel because he is an Immortal, and so may stand a greater chance of "yanking" me out a few times because he is an entity and therefore probably has more energy. At the same time, he could probably call in other angels for assistance since he is an archangel.

AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

para-engineer wrote:I'm mostly drawn to Kokbiel because he is an Immortal, and so may stand a greater chance of "yanking" me out a few times because he is an entity and therefore probably has more energy. At the same time, he could probably call in other angels for assistance since he is an archangel.
I understand what you're saying, however, even though he is an Immortal, third eye assistance won't be instant. He may be able to help you more prominently than spirits, but it will still take much practice. Working with an Immortal won't grant you instant gratification. It's like having a guide. You give respect and get it back and work together. I would learn more about him before getting a binding as working with an Immortal is more than just what they can do for you, it's like a "mutual interest" sort of thing. You should learn about him and see if you feel drawn to him in general rather than his help as an angel or astral coach.

I'd also like to add that "feeling entities more than spirits because they're alive" is pretty subjective and really depends on you. Even though I'm good with living human energy, I feel spirits more than I feel astral entities and connect with them a lot easier.

I hope this helped, lol. 1s

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.

Return to “Angels”