Dolphin Wings

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I looked everywhere and couldn't find her Seller Review here. Which surprises me because she's amazing! I had a Chakra Cleanse/ Archangel Healing Combo a few days ago, and it has really helped me. It helped me meditate more successfully and her report had amazing and on point insight. I am definitely going back for more amazing services ^_^.

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just saw her post on ParaEcho that Facebook has been giving her a hard time (as it has for a lot of meta sellers... which is how and why ParaEcho got started in the first place). So if you ever are looking for her on Facebook and not getting results, look at ParaEcho.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Illania
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

She's definitely legit; I have a tribal vampire and a 'Spring Breeze' Dragon (who's actually just a crystal dragon, apparently) from her; the tribal vamp is really quiet and stays in the background, but he gives out a peaceful sort of darkness. It's hard to explain. The Dragon manifests as orbs and streaks. c:

~ Revamping for neatness ~
pathtosirius
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: None

It is odd that there isn't much review about DolphinWings. She is a fabulous seller to work with, very kind and patient, and is one of my favorite shops too! I was being intuitively led to her shop, which I am very thankful for.

She has a number of unique beings that she offers to help connect with.
I love her Events! Recently just participated in one of her events, there are quite a number of rare and unique beings, such as ash dryads, mersharks, hawaiian undines, sunflower fae and etc.

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I purchased a Twin Flame reading from her some time ago and can't say I was pleased. Her answers were vague and non-specific and didn't really tell me anything new or beneficial.

Oh well.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Review time! Had to look for this topic.

I had participated in her reverse adoption in February and had gotten an Azure Phoenix! I had a few experiences with him before, and had been saved a few times as well during one of my reoccurring/looping nightmares/dreams, and even during the astral and meditative state. In my dreams, he would show up as a blue light or 'comet' in the sky. For some reason, I had called it a bird in the dream, without knowing it was a bird. He has been helping me re-open my throat and third eye chakra, along with the feeling of love. I had noticed an immediate different after having him directly bound to me. During my meditation, I had heard birds chirping. It was winter, so there was no birds at the time, and when I was outside, I didn't hear any. It was only when I closed my eyes and really focused that I heard birds chirping. Anytime I opened my eyes, the chirping would stop. When I closed them, I heard them again. I thought it was my brothers in the other room playing something and it wasn't. It was amazing! I love him!
I had also bought a cherry tree dryad from her, but she chose to be bound to one of my bracelets. I noticed a change in energy with this one as well, and even had been complimented that I "smell good" by a few children at work. I never wore perfume those days...I have a feeling things will be fantastic with her around in the future! I can't wait to bond with her!

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Link of the shop, please? Thank you.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This one, perhaps?:
http://www.dolphinwings.net/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

darkwing wrote:This one, perhaps?:
http://www.dolphinwings.net/
Yes I believe it is. Thank you :)

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Seller Review”